The 4 worst tax breaks

The 4 worst tax breaks

There are 3 comments on the KMIZ story from Jun 3, 2013, titled The 4 worst tax breaks. In it, KMIZ reports that:

If you live in California, you'll probably hate this story. So will anyone who gets health benefits at work or stands to inherit stocks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMIZ.

fl tag 617 TIH

Tampa, FL

#1 Jun 3, 2013
Gene Moss , Charlie Wells , jonathan pollard and banksters Bernie Ebbers , bernie madoff and Peter Dwek Becht hate the USA , and refuse to pay taxes to pay for the endless wars they demand ........GOAMG , 243 PIE , 244 PIE , LXE 904 , BAL Y35, 668 PCK ..see LIGHTHOUSE COVE by justin ryan Green , OPERATION GREYLORD and Goldstone Report and FIVE BROKEN CAMERAS.
MASADA MYTH

Bradenton, FL

#2 Jun 3, 2013
fl tag 617 TIH wrote:
Gene Moss , Charlie Wells , jonathan pollard and banksters Bernie Ebbers , bernie madoff and Peter Dwek Becht hate the USA , and refuse to pay taxes to pay for the endless wars they demand ........GOAMG , 243 PIE , 244 PIE , LXE 904 , BAL Y35, 668 PCK ..see LIGHTHOUSE COVE by justin ryan Green , OPERATION GREYLORD and Goldstone Report and FIVE BROKEN CAMERAS.
..........Pontius Pilot Dalsimer , Pharoah Charlie Wells , Marshak of the Beast 666 , little farvel Alvin Jupiter , jon pollard Raphan and Mombach Madoff Aldrich Ames are AIPAC stooges and bagmen for lying lawyer OBAMA - CHERTOFF.
FL tag BUJ A54

Moorestown, NJ

#3 Oct 6, 2013
fl tag 617 TIH wrote:
..........See THE WONDERING WHO , Goldstone Report and FIVE BROKEN CAMERAS ..........With clown cars with FL tags GOAMG , ALL99, 644 PTL , M80 5EU , WAX 930 , J36 4LI, 617 TIH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) Thu Porch Honkey the ... 31
News Brown signs bill to help illegal immigrants buy... Jun 11 tomin cali 1
News Clinton Dumbfounded byRising Cost of Obamacare Jun 10 just axe me 2
Very upset with my situation.! Help, please Jun 9 just axe me 8
News California Dems Inch Closer to Extending Obamac... Jun 8 tomin cali 1
News Americans are more overweight than ever, CDC su... May 25 TimeforHonesty 9
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) May '16 Not Low Income Se... 241
More from around the web