President Obama apologizes to America...

President Obama apologizes to Americans who are losing their health insurance

There are 104 comments on the Washington Post story from Nov 8, 2013, titled President Obama apologizes to Americans who are losing their health insurance. In it, Washington Post reports that:

President Obama apologized Thursday to Americans who are losing their health insurance despite his repeated promises that they wouldn't , an unusual act of contrition for a president who has come under heavy criticism for misleading the public.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Post.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Cat74

United States

#116 Nov 10, 2013
How does that song go? "I'm sorry, so sorry" Obama looked like some one else wrote the apology for him. They had to, because he is to damn stupid to write it.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#118 Nov 11, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Obama isn't running. Your misguided teahadism is a hoot. btw...flagged as cross-posted dumbospam.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#120 Nov 11, 2013
need help wrote:
Even Facebook crashed!!Think of how many un-insurance AMERICANS tried to use this site/sites. I choose to wait a few weeks until things settled down a bit, this was before the site failed. Having been uninsured myself and with health issues I hope and believe Affordable Health Care will be better for most 85% of AMERICANS. Give IT time to work!!!!!!!!!!
Times up. It won't work. Why? Because government should not be in the healthcare business.

You don't know how to plan for your retirement, government will do it. We know better.

Car companies don't know how to run an automotive business. Government can run an automotive business better.

Banks don't know about lending out money, let government do it instead, we know better than the banks.

Utility companies don't know about creating power, let government create power instead. We know more about it.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#121 Nov 11, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>All in theory; not applicable in a civilized society...
_ Your principle is a Wild West principle where the strong eats the weak. Your principle does not support programs like Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Unions, Worker's Comp, Social Justice, Women/Human Rights,etc.
_ Go get yourself a piece of land somewhere abroad and buy yourself some slaves. America is too civilized for your kind.
Typical of a Cradle to Graver. Hey, I have an idea! Why doesn't the federal government force our employers to buy us house insurance, renters insurance, car insurance? Wouldn't that be nice?

Government should provide everything for it's people. Life would be paradise. Just ask any Cuban citizen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) Jul 23 A Nonsmoker 44
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) Jul 21 Not True Franken 243
Very upset with my situation.! Help, please Jul 17 just axe me 9
News Obama calls for 'public option' for Obamacare Jul 12 YourEx 36
News Study: Trump health care plan would make 18M un... Jul 9 Donald Trump 4
News The least healthy cities in America Jul 8 Just Sayin 4
Disputing Medical Bills (Urgent Question Jul 5 johnnyburns527 1
More from around the web