President Obama apologizes to America...

President Obama apologizes to Americans who are losing their health insurance

There are 104 comments on the Washington Post story from Nov 8, 2013, titled President Obama apologizes to Americans who are losing their health insurance. In it, Washington Post reports that:

President Obama apologized Thursday to Americans who are losing their health insurance despite his repeated promises that they wouldn't , an unusual act of contrition for a president who has come under heavy criticism for misleading the public.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Post.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#22 Nov 8, 2013
Four Pinocchios Obama wrote:
Anyone who voted for Obama should apologize to America.
Kenyan-born Obama isn't even American, much less a natural-born citizen.
There is a man out there on the west wing of our nation. Most passengers think he is fine-tuning and improving the performance of our engines for a safe comfortable flight. Many are cheering him on. But some see him for the gremlin he is, hell-bent on systematically sabotaging each engine.
Our nation's moral fabric is completely shredded and hanging by a thread. Our Constitutional safeguards are fading fast. Our military might has been paganized and emasculated. Our economic engine is sputtering and will soon stall. Sadly this evil creature will likely survive the coming crash as leader of the so-called "free world". Can anybody stop this gremlin? Anybody?
That POS BHO went to Occidental as an Indonesian on a Fulbright scholarship.
By the law: US Code of 1952, U.S. Constitution, 1952 Nationality Act & the 1948 British Nationality Act Obama isn't even American. I know beyond a reasonable doubt this usurper is indeed the "man of lawlessness(Antichrist)" referred to in the Bible. And Obama really was born a Brit in Kenya and later adopted in Indonesia.
boo yah

Moyock, NC

#23 Nov 8, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
When is the greasy canadian going to apologize to canada?
Leave Justine Bieber out of this......
Lying Barry Soetoro

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Nov 8, 2013
My fellow Americans,I want to apologize for your being too stoopid to understand what a great health plan I created for you. Of course if you had the sense Allah.....I MEAN,GOD gave geese you'd KNOW how magnificent ObamaCare is. After all,I know what you need better than YOU do. MY health carre plan will provide ALL society with coverage,in all areas of care. For those measly 5%(more or less.....)losing their private coverage. Too bad you were dumb enough to waste your money on policies I think not good enough all these years. Now you will be able to go on line or call the hotline,soon,and get the coverage I think you need.

Thank you,and Allah ak....I MEAN GOD bless America.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#25 Nov 8, 2013
Obama apologizes for Americans losing their insurance, but he won't apologize for lying.
He is a proven liar. His apology means nothing. It's just another lie.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#26 Nov 8, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are still doing the Kenyan thing? Geez, you guys are cruzzzy as loons.

Bash with the usual frightwing paranoia but the Kenyan thing is nonsensical.
fox-KKK-news

Cleveland, OH

#27 Nov 8, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Kenyan-born Obama isn't even American, much less a natural-born citizen.

By the law: US Code of 1952, U.S. Constitution, 1952 Nationality Act & the 1948 British Nationality Act Obama isn't even American. I know beyond a reasonable doubt this usurper is indeed the "man of lawlessness(Antichrist)" referred to in the Bible. And Obama really was born a Brit in Kenya and later adopted in Indonesia.
Any good Christian should support Obama for his parallel life experience to that of Jesus Christ.

_If you believe Obama was born in Kenya consider that Jesus was born in a manger

_Both men have been rejected by fellow well-to-do countrymen for their association with the poor

_ Both men have been persecuted and crucified by greedy countrymen

_ Both men have been accused of violating religious rulings/laws

_ One of them (Jesus)is now being worshiped by humans everywhere and for ever....

_ The other one (Obama) is now the leader of the most powerful country in the world....

Food for thought...
fox-KKK-news

Cleveland, OH

#28 Nov 8, 2013
SirPrize wrote:
Obama apologizes for Americans losing their insurance, but he won't apologize for lying.
He is a proven liar. His apology means nothing. It's just another lie.
Wait a minute!

Is Fox News trying to collect a Franchise fee from Obama for misspeaking?

. Folks on Fox News and Right-wing talk-radio lie so often now they believe they own the patent for lying

_ Has anyone ever heard of "Death-Panel" associated with Obamacare?

_ Has anybody ever heard of Shirley Sharrod, Ashley Todd, Obama's "fake" Birth certificate, Obama Phones, etc...
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#29 Nov 8, 2013
fox-KKK-news wrote:
<quoted text>
Any good Christian should support Obama for his parallel life experience to that of Jesus Christ.
_If you believe Obama was born in Kenya consider that Jesus was born in a manger
_Both men have been rejected by fellow well-to-do countrymen for their association with the poor
_ One of them (Jesus)is now being worshiped by humans everywhere and for ever....
_ The other one (Obama) is now the leader of the most powerful country in the world....
Food for thought...
Its all the down side stuff Christ would be against of a culture without principles that you left out. Frauds like you used Christians and you now have the worse of all situations brewing in America. A high tax state with a growing population collecting instead of paying and somebody gots to pay.
fox-KKK-news

Cleveland, OH

#30 Nov 8, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Its all the down side stuff Christ would be against of a culture without principles that you left out. Frauds like you used Christians and you now have the worse of all situations brewing in America. A high tax state with a growing population collecting instead of paying and somebody gots to pay.
Only happening in your imagination!

_ I know you are referring to fake predictions by Right-wing crooks... They never come to fruition... Don't worry, we have enough for all of us, unless it's hurt you to see others prosper as well; which is a sin.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#31 Nov 8, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still sniffing glue huh. Keep a stiff upper lip puffer.
Ready for your bj's for jesus weekend? Pucker up chief. And take the headdress for ghits and siggles.

hahahahahahaha
ralph

Coleman, MI

#32 Nov 8, 2013
fox-KKK-news wrote:
<quoted text>
Food for thought...
oboingo is a two bit lying con man punk. Are you saying Jusus was a liar too?
ralph

Coleman, MI

#33 Nov 8, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
It should matter "squat" that he apologized but with some of you folks that will not be enough.
What ever nit wit. I'll not eat anymore of oboingo's bullschitt sandwiches. He's a proven liar and his words are empty and worthless.

“Yeah, but...”

MILKY WAY

#34 Nov 8, 2013
fox-KKK-news wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute!
Is Fox News trying to collect a Franchise fee from Obama for misspeaking?
. Folks on Fox News and Right-wing talk-radio lie so often now they believe they own the patent for lying
_ Has anyone ever heard of "Death-Panel" associated with Obamacare?
_ Has anybody ever heard of Shirley Sharrod, Ashley Todd, Obama's "fake" Birth certificate, Obama Phones, etc...
Mis-speaking? Is that yet another Bush policy he's embraced?
Where is that change you were hoping for?

“Yeah, but...”

MILKY WAY

#36 Nov 8, 2013
obamanoid wrote:
My provider is dropping me January 1, 2014. I have had this policy 20 years, only one claim (ER visit for 1800.00).
All these years of paying and this is my thanks?
Tell it to your Congressmen.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#37 Nov 8, 2013
obamanoid wrote:
My provider is dropping me January 1, 2014. I have had this policy 20 years, only one claim (ER visit for 1800.00).
All these years of paying and this is my thanks?
and they are not offering you a new policy? why not? if not, what exchange are you looking for new insurance on? or is this just like so many of the other bullshit stories people on the net are tossing out there?
Cruel Summer

Houston, TX

#38 Nov 8, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
his apologies don't mean much anymore.
after all the lies.. what did he expect?
He already knew a long time ago that people would lose their insurance under his dog and pony show plan. He has been rehearsing his apology for months. He knowingly and willingly lied. Americans don't want any stinking apologies.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#39 Nov 8, 2013
fox-KKK-news wrote:
<quoted text>
Food for thought...
Actually, Putin is now considered the leader of the most powerful nation in the world.

Do try to keep up.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#40 Nov 8, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Putin is now considered the leader of the most powerful nation in the world.
Do try to keep up.
ummm..you mean the guy, who in his very own back yard, backed down from obama and the US standing alone from half a world away? that is what you call powerful? the country whos military minister openly stated there was nothing that russia couldo stop the US from using force on Syria? in their own back yard?

that 's power?

i do not think that word means what you think it means....

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#43 Nov 9, 2013
Four Pinocchios Obama wrote:
Anyone who voted for Obama should apologize to America.
I apologize to america.

yes, after his great speech about uniting everybody, I believed him.

stupid me.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#44 Nov 9, 2013
fox-KKK-news wrote:
<quoted text>
Only happening in your imagination!
_ I know you are referring to fake predictions by Right-wing crooks... They never come to fruition... Don't worry, we have enough for all of us, unless it's hurt you to see others prosper as well; which is a sin.
There are bible scholars that would take you and the best who are not apart on what you write. And have. There is nothing wrong with prospering. It is how we prosper that could be a sin. Self pompous people like you though see nothing wrong with taxing another to impoverishment and create dependency as long as you get yours. You then wash your hands of it when you declare that we must provide for everyone because of the inequalities that exist. There are those left wing crooks also that dot the nation and have corrupted far more Americans then the other side. Saul Alinsky lives!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Carolina Graduate Student about to turn 2... Sat jjjordanjjj 2
News In Las Vegas and U.S., undocumented bear brunt ... Nov 22 Faith 2
premium shown online Nov 16 hal 1
News Hillary Clinton urges Congress to renew childre... Nov 15 anonz 5
Mail order from Blue Shield Nov '17 hal 1
News Study: Premiums for popular ACA plan up by 34 p... Nov '17 Cordwainer Trout 6
News Pennsylvania lawmaker doesn't think transgender... Oct '17 Wolf 5
More from around the web