Survey: Uninsured rate drops; health ...

Survey: Uninsured rate drops; health law cited

There are 5 comments on the Journalgazette.net story from Mar 10, 2014, titled Survey: Uninsured rate drops; health law cited. In it, Journalgazette.net reports that:

The Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index, released Monday, found that 15.9 percent of U.S. adults are uninsured thus far in 2014, down from 17.1 percent for the last three months or calendar quarter of 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journalgazette.net.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Mar 10, 2014
The Pravda style lies of the liberal media of Obama that hide the truth about the failure of the Obamacare by causing millions of Americans to lose their health care of decades that they liked while they need to pay triple amount for deductible and double for monthly premiums that they do not have for the new false Obamcare in which doctors and hospitals are scare away by the Obama's executive orders to slashing their payments. The illegal invaders that registered to get free Obamacare are using the Emergency in every hospitals because they cannot find a doctor that will provide them with almost free heath care as ordered by the dictator Obama.
Really

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Mar 10, 2014
Nothing but LIARS! What drop. I pay $200 more a month and pay more to see the doctor and pay more for scripts with a high deductable. Good thing illegal aliens still pay zero for their healthcare.
Nothing has changed except for the American people are getting RIPPED OFF!
Thanks alot you useless POS jacka$$ for a joke of a president. Oh by the way, you dumba$$ Americans voted for change.Hope you like it! IDIOTS

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#4 Mar 10, 2014
Hmmmm,who'da thunk it?

Not to worry Comrades. Everything is going according to plan..... If only those pesky Tea Party people would be quiet.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#5 Mar 10, 2014
"the share of Americans who lack coverage is on track to drop to the lowest quarterly level it measured since 2008, before Obama took office."

So, according to this article, the share of Americans who lack coverage is still higher than it was when Obama took office. To a Progressive, I suppose this is success.

“I'd rather be snowmobiling”

Since: Oct 07

8120'

#6 Mar 10, 2014
Poor Teabaggers. Another 2 years of this and the GOP will be done as a political entity entirely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CA: Give Obamacare to Illegal ImmigrantsBy , Ka... 7 hr tomin cali 3
News Do CON Laws Contribute to Suicide? Wed HumanSpirit 1
News Undocumented, uninsured May 2 Cat74 18
News Doctors rally against health-care cuts at Queen... Apr 25 OHIP 1
News 650,000 Ohioans could lose Medicaid coverage un... Apr 8 jim trueman 20
Cancelling state insurance a qualify event? Apr 7 Cab2005 1
Why should I get Health insurance? (Oct '15) Apr '16 THE REAL WINNER 6
More from around the web