alex

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Jul 24, 2010
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy tastypills.com/115/mens+health.html I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
Frank

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Aug 21, 2010
alex wrote:
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy tastypills.com/115/mens+health.html I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
Yes! I have received the order and I am extremely pleased with the service and the pills.
review

Montréal, Canada

#4 Jan 2, 2011
alex wrote:
thank you! Service and quality are very good.
tom tom

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#5 Jan 17, 2011
testing reviews
review

Fremont, CA

#6 Mar 9, 2011
alex wrote:
thanks. Good price and quality.
Carole

Louisville, KY

#7 Jul 6, 2011
SCAM....SCAM....SCAM.... never received my medication or have any responses to my several phone calls and emails.
Tracy

Indian Trail, NC

#8 Jul 15, 2011
Ordered Phentermine and received some fake unknown pills! The blister packs they arrived in were slit open and the pills are much larger than the real thing. Also the website informs you that they are coming from the UK but they come from India.(Mine actually arrived wrapped in newspaper and a sheet of carbon paper. What?) After numerous emails and phone calls, no response. Also, my order arrived after the time limitation on disputes was already up! SCAM!!!!
LG Horn

Montebello, CA

#9 Nov 21, 2011
Tastypills failed to deliver part of my order. They have not been responsive to my emails and enquiiries. The phone number listed on their website is disconnectied.
You should avoid Tastypills. There are many other pharmacies available.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Care Provider Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hearing tests, hearing aids, and Medicare (Aug '14) Wed Angela K 9
Kaiser mental health staff plans California strike Jan '15 Elise Gingerich 1
Retreat is 14th largest mental health provider ... (Apr '14) Dec '14 Esther 12
First aid and CPR courses in Leominster Nov '14 jacob6181 3
Mama Zandi Abortion Clinics 0789795100 Nov '14 Mama zandi 1
Genetic Variations in Cytochromes Affect Drug M... Nov '14 TrueLabTest dot com 1
NSW Local Health District putting better financ... Oct '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
More from around the web