Medical and Dental Assistance - Help ...

Medical and Dental Assistance - Help for children in Pennsylvania

There are 19 comments on the Examiner.com story from Feb 5, 2011, titled Medical and Dental Assistance - Help for children in Pennsylvania. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

As a health care provider in Pennsylvania, it is important to know and understand what dental and medical assistance is available to children in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Tam

AOL

#1 Feb 6, 2011
Do they not already have help. When is the help going to finally ever come for adults that need care not covered by insurance.
Jeff

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Feb 6, 2011
The repukelicans just repealed it.
Tam

AOL

#3 Feb 6, 2011
I like the name repukelicans. Go figure, something that would benefit more than just children gets repealed, but now they want to make sure the coverage is better for kids.
why

Manheim, PA

#4 Feb 7, 2011
Why do Republicans get so much enjoyment out of other people's pain and misery ?
Tam

AOL

#5 Feb 7, 2011
why wrote:
Why do Republicans get so much enjoyment out of other people's pain and misery ?
Yes I am seeing that they do. I mean do not get me wrong, it is great that they want to help things get better for kids, and make the world a great place for kids, but they seem to forget that that are hurting the adults raising the kids in the process. No wonder parents hurt their children today like they do,because they probably are rebelling. I personally cannot see how people can do that, and I could never do that, but it happens. But then sometimes when kids get hurt or die are they really being hurt by the parent, or is that just another way the adults get hurt, by getting publicly humiliated and being looked at as murderers, when the kid may have been ill, or the kid could have injuries from their birth ,for the newborns and they just find a way to make the parents look like monsters.
Tam

AOL

#6 Feb 7, 2011
I know in my birth my mom said I had alot of injuries because I didn't crown for delivery and they had to force me down. I suffered a cracked collarbone, a lump on my head, my foot was twisted sideways, and I had other broken bones, that were left to mend on their own, because of the bones being so fragile. If things were the way they are today back then, and I would have died they would have made my parents look like evil people, saying they injured me. And with all those injuries I grew up perfectly fine, until I had 2 children of my own, within a year later they diagnosed me with MS. But in my childhood I grew up perfectly fine, I developed for the most part on target ,except for talking. Now kids substain injury to the head they are treated as they are paralyzed.
Nelson in Kansas

Topeka, KS

#7 Feb 7, 2011
Republicans don't get any enjoyment out of it. They just reconize that taxpayers priorities aren't providing free-bees for the lazy scammers in this country. People with their hand out have gotten spoiled into thinking they are more important to me that my own welbeing.
Nelson in Kansas

Topeka, KS

#8 Feb 7, 2011
Tam, way too much imformation...the state of Kansas uses the "we need to provide for our children and elderly" as an excuse to raise taxes every year. Sorry, my children are grown and my parents are dead,. Why should I care about someone else's children to the extent that it steal's more money out of my pocket? Oldest political ploy in the book...children, children, children. If ya can't take care of em, DON'T HAVE EM!
Orel Hershiser

Kulpsville, PA

#10 Feb 7, 2011
Learn to gum your food....that's the republican approach to dental healthcare.
Tam

AOL

#11 Feb 7, 2011
Nelson in Kansas wrote:
Tam, way too much imformation...the state of Kansas uses the "we need to provide for our children and elderly" as an excuse to raise taxes every year. Sorry, my children are grown and my parents are dead,. Why should I care about someone else's children to the extent that it steal's more money out of my pocket? Oldest political ploy in the book...children, children, children. If ya can't take care of em, DON'T HAVE EM!
Yeah I kind of did give more information than needed, and that is personally nobody's business. But I am glad to see someone is on the same page as me, and I am not the only one that feels that way. Even the elderly I can see, because they worked for years and paid taxes into the system their whole career, but as for kids it should be their parents supporting them, not everyone else. And they do not need all the handouts they get either. At one time it was everyone gets treated equal. Now it is children get treated like gold and adults get treated like garbage.
Pay for your own

Lancaster, PA

#12 Feb 7, 2011
You had the kids - make a financial plan to provide for their needs. Or stop having them.
Nelson in Kansas

Topeka, KS

#13 Feb 7, 2011
Hey Orel, sounds like you spend you time at the "trough"..........
Tam

AOL

#14 Feb 7, 2011
Pay for your own wrote:
You had the kids - make a financial plan to provide for their needs. Or stop having them.
Thats right maybe if less kids were being born and getting handouts there would be more ways to help elderly and people that deserve it. Just think we will not even have social security around,because it is getting handed out to people that do not deserve it,which are children. What responsibility does a child have that they need SSI. Till we are elderly don't count on insurance either,because it will probably be going to all the healthy children.
Tam

AOL

#15 Feb 7, 2011
And thats right, I pay for my own I am getting tired of paying for everyone elses kid. When they take my taxes out of my check, I know I am satisfying a healthy child that does not need it.
taxpayer

Dover, PA

#16 Feb 7, 2011
If you have kids, you need to pay for them, not me and the other taxpayers.

WTF should we pay for your kids health and dental?

Do you seriously think it's free?
Most of you who want handouts don't pay any taxes, so I guess to you it is free. You people disgust me.

How about if you get handouts you aren't allowed to have cable tv and cell phones. Or better yet, you do community service to "pay" for it.
welfare mom

Hanover, PA

#17 Feb 7, 2011
taxpayer wrote:
If you have kids, you need to pay for them, not me and the other taxpayers.
WTF should we pay for your kids health and dental?
Do you seriously think it's free?
Most of you who want handouts don't pay any taxes, so I guess to you it is free. You people disgust me.
How about if you get handouts you aren't allowed to have cable tv and cell phones. Or better yet, you do community service to "pay" for it.
Have you talked to anyone about your anger?
Nelson in Kansas

Topeka, KS

#18 Feb 8, 2011
Welfare mom?

There's always a clown in the mix.
Oregon Is Disgusting

United States

#19 Feb 11, 2011
Nelson in Kansas wrote:
Republicans don't get any enjoyment out of it. They just reconize that taxpayers priorities aren't providing free-bees for the lazy scammers in this country. People with their hand out have gotten spoiled into thinking they are more important to me that my own welbeing.
Yep those Wall Street Banksters have certainly become used to the hundreds of billions in corporate welfare.
I Love Snap

Hanover, PA

#20 Feb 11, 2011
Nelson in Kansas wrote:
Welfare mom?
There's always a clown in the mix.
Always a jerk too.

That be you!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Care Provider Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Do We Handle Religion in Mental Health Sett... Jul '17 Humanspirit 1
News Health Care Provider Fee Recommended (Oct '08) Apr '17 homecarepalmbeach 6
News New Jersey Telemedicine Law Update (Apr '17) Apr '17 Humanspirit 1
News Is online therapy legit? What you need to know (Mar '17) Mar '17 Humanspirit 2
Ohio Medicaid overpayment collection questions (Feb '17) Feb '17 chadmbell 1
south Floridas Home Care Provider (Jan '17) Jan '17 ruu 1
News North Adams eyes needle exchange program amid o... (Oct '16) Oct '16 enablers 7
More from around the web