Ask the Doc :: PrEP?

There are 2 comments on the Sep 12, 2011, EDGE story titled Ask the Doc :: PrEP?. In it, EDGE reports that:

Question: Dear Dr. Jason, I have a lot of sexual partners, and I'm wondering what to do about PrEP.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Lizzy

South Africa

#1 Sep 14, 2011
My husband suspects that I am having an affair with someone else, he does not want to have sex with me anymore and claims that he because every time when he has to it thinks for the other guys he suspects me with. I am honest and cant imagine myself with another man other than him, I am starting to feel he really doesnt want to have s*x with maybe he's getting it from someone else he's just making excuses.
tt7tt

Alexandria, Egypt

#2 Sep 14, 2011
df

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Care Provider Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Health Care Provider Fee Recommended (Oct '08) Mar 31 marc 2
News Hearing tests, hearing aids, and Medicare (Aug '14) Feb '15 Angela K 9
News Kaiser mental health staff plans California strike Jan '15 Elise Gingerich 1
News Retreat is 14th largest mental health provider ... (Apr '14) Dec '14 Esther 12
News First aid and CPR courses in Leominster Nov '14 jacob6181 3
Mama Zandi Abortion Clinics 0789795100 Nov '14 Mama zandi 1
Genetic Variations in Cytochromes Affect Drug M... Nov '14 TrueLabTest dot com 1
More from around the web