Kaiser Permanente hires recognized trauma expert

Mar 10, 2011 Full story: The Reporter 34

Trying to be the first to establish a trauma center in Solano County has two local hospitals pitted against each other.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#23 Mar 15, 2011
That was a sidesplitter.
Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
It be.

“<3”

Black Rock City, NV

#24 Mar 15, 2011
You know the little bed-wetting monkey will be all over that. He'd like to have smaller breasts, too.
Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take natural smaller firm breasts over bigger water ballon breasts everytime.
Rickster

Fairfield, CA

#25 Mar 15, 2011
Granny Loves America wrote:
That was a sidesplitter. <quoted text>
I once asked her if she didn't just like being alone with her thoughts sometimes. She looked at me real serious and said, "No." Oh hell no, why would she want to be alone with her thoughts when she could share them with everyone within earshot. Didn't matter no one wanted to hear it or even cared. Blah blah blah all damn day long.
Rickster

Fairfield, CA

#26 Mar 15, 2011
Granny Loves America wrote:
You know the little bed-wetting monkey will be all over that. He'd like to have smaller breasts, too. <quoted text>
He's probably proud of his man boobs.
Fred

Vacaville, CA

#27 Mar 15, 2011
I wonder if Granny can get snatch reduction? LOL

“<3”

Black Rock City, NV

#28 Mar 15, 2011
She probably didn't get what you were trying to tell her! ROFLMAO! In some people, like our Tiny Tool boys and girl club, being alone in their head is a dangerous place, where no one should go alone. That's why one drinks and the other crabwalks, and one of them just stuffs her face and sings.
Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
I once asked her if she didn't just like being alone with her thoughts sometimes. She looked at me real serious and said, "No." Oh hell no, why would she want to be alone with her thoughts when she could share them with everyone within earshot. Didn't matter no one wanted to hear it or even cared. Blah blah blah all damn day long.
LMAO! Love this response.

“<3”

Black Rock City, NV

#29 Mar 15, 2011
Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
He's probably proud of his man boobs.
He should be, he's the poster child for "Do your boobs hang low?" Manboobs. Gynecomastia - Jerry
Talia

Vacaville, CA

#30 Mar 15, 2011
Renee Dixongirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical. Some women who are small want bigger; those who are 'endowed', want smaller. I'd KILL for a reduction (no, not literally), but sell the house? Uh, NO!!
I think you need a arse reduction fatso!
Gene Perkowski

Roseville, CA

#31 Mar 15, 2011
Renee Dixongirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical. Some women who are small want bigger; those who are 'endowed', want smaller.
You women are almost as bad as us guys and our freaking dicks...although I haven't heard too many dudes wishing for a smaller one lately come to think of it!

As far as breasts go, I like the NATURAL look. Variety is the spice of life and I've never been disappointed when taking a woman's bra off (or her taking it off herself) for the first time! Small, medium, large...love 'em all! Uh...what was the question again?
Renee Dixongirl

Davis, CA

#32 Mar 16, 2011
Gene Perkowski wrote:
<quoted text>
You women are almost as bad as us guys and our freaking dicks...although I haven't heard too many dudes wishing for a smaller one lately come to think of it!
...I was going to say, I don't think there's one guy out there that would want a smaller one.
Renee Dixongirl

Davis, CA

#33 Mar 16, 2011
Talia wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need a arse reduction fatso!
And you need a lip reduction. Yes, both sets, drippy-droop.
Larry

Roseville, CA

#34 Mar 16, 2011
Renee Dixongirl wrote:
<quoted text>
...I was going to say, I don't think there's one guy out there that would want a smaller one.
I wouldn't mind if I had a couple less inches down there. I probably would have heard less "You're not going to stick that big thing in me!" through the years. My first wife named the discomfort from "Junior" as one of the reasons for our divorce in fact! Then there are all the "girly boys" (as Governor Arnold calls them!) standing around me at the urinal. When I was just a lad I thought it was all that jacking off that was giving me a king sized salami. Lots of kidding in the locker room as you might expect. My old man was hung like a goldfish so it must have been something on my mother's side that gave me a whopper but to tell the truth I would have been just as happy, maybe even happier with a normal sized wiener. Big dicks aren't all they are cracked up to be. At age 72 and now celibate for several years it admittedly doesn't make much of a difference anymore. Only me and my doctor see "Junior" nowadays. My doc is female but she could care less about an old man's pecker haha.
Gene Perkowski

Roseville, CA

#35 Mar 16, 2011
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't mind if I had a couple less inches down there. I probably would have heard less "You're not going to stick that big thing in me!" through the years. My first wife named the discomfort from "Junior" as one of the reasons for our divorce in fact! Then there are all the "girly boys" (as Governor Arnold calls them!) standing around me at the urinal. When I was just a lad I thought it was all that jacking off that was giving me a king sized salami. Lots of kidding in the locker room as you might expect. My old man was hung like a goldfish so it must have been something on my mother's side that gave me a whopper but to tell the truth I would have been just as happy, maybe even happier with a normal sized wiener. Big dicks aren't all they are cracked up to be. At age 72 and now celibate for several years it admittedly doesn't make much of a difference anymore. Only me and my doctor see "Junior" nowadays. My doc is female but she could care less about an old man's pecker haha.
Hmmm...Larry have you met Granny? LOL
Middle of the road

Rancho Cordova, CA

#36 Mar 16, 2011
Gene Perkowski wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...Larry have you met Granny? LOL
On the money..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Care Provider Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hearing tests, hearing aids, and Medicare Jan 15 kody 7
Kaiser mental health staff plans California strike Jan 10 Elise Gingerich 1
Retreat is 14th largest mental health provider ... (Apr '14) Dec '14 Esther 12
First aid and CPR courses in Leominster Nov '14 jacob6181 3
Mama Zandi Abortion Clinics 0789795100 Nov '14 Mama zandi 1
Genetic Variations in Cytochromes Affect Drug M... Nov '14 TrueLabTest dot com 1
NSW Local Health District putting better financ... Oct '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
More from around the web