Kaiser Permanente hires recognized tr...

Kaiser Permanente hires recognized trauma expert

There are 34 comments on the The Reporter story from Mar 10, 2011, titled Kaiser Permanente hires recognized trauma expert. In it, The Reporter reports that:

Trying to be the first to establish a trauma center in Solano County has two local hospitals pitted against each other.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#1 Mar 13, 2011
Looks like we'll be needing a trauma center with all the thugs shooting at eachother.
Gene Perkowski

Roseville, CA

#2 Mar 14, 2011
Granny Loves America wrote:
Looks like we'll be needing a trauma center with all the thugs shooting at eachother.
Yeah and meanwhile that cultural rot called gangsta rap continues to glorify these same punks, thugs and gangs just as it condones every uncivil and criminal activity up to and including murder. Isn't that a great message for impressionable youth? And "it's all about respect!" say some of the defenders of this ghetto garbage (the murdering thugs!)! Yeah right!

“<3”

Black Rock City, NV

#3 Mar 14, 2011
Gene Perkowski wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and meanwhile that cultural rot called gangsta rap continues to glorify these same punks, thugs and gangs just as it condones every uncivil and criminal activity up to and including murder. Isn't that a great message for impressionable youth? And "it's all about respect!" say some of the defenders of this ghetto garbage (the murdering thugs!)! Yeah right!
Respect them for what? You can't respect someone who does nothing for society. The best works are done in private without the glory of others. These morons believe they're worth something. Personally, I hate the music.
Gene Perkowski

Roseville, CA

#4 Mar 14, 2011
<quoted text>Respect them for what? You can't respect someone who does nothing for society. The best works are done in private without the glory of others. These morons believe they're worth something. Personally, I hate the music.
I'm with you Granny! You can't even call that CRAP music in my opinion! It's nothing more than profanity laced juvenile rhyming by illiterate thugs who sound like they have a mouthful of shit...and in a manner of speaking they do! It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't have those boom boxes and car stereos cranked up so loud that you can't avoid listening to that garbage! Motherf***ing this and motherf***ing that, "hoes" and "bitches", glorifying punks, thugs, gangs, violent crime! Sure sign of a totally morally bankrupt and worthless culture!

“<3”

Black Rock City, NV

#5 Mar 14, 2011
LOL! We have to be nice to them. Hahaha!
Gene Perkowski wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you Granny! You can't even call that CRAP music in my opinion! It's nothing more than profanity laced juvenile rhyming by illiterate thugs who sound like they have a mouthful of shit...and in a manner of speaking they do! It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't have those boom boxes and car stereos cranked up so loud that you can't avoid listening to that garbage! Motherf***ing this and motherf***ing that, "hoes" and "bitches", glorifying punks, thugs, gangs, violent crime! Sure sign of a totally morally bankrupt and worthless culture!
Renee Dixongirl

Davis, CA

#6 Mar 14, 2011
LOL. Once again, NorthBay has the 'vision', but Kaiser is the first to deliver. I bet this story pissed off ol' Mr. Pasama. So close....but no cigar. Don't worry, Gary. With Fairfield being what it is and Vacaville becoming what it is, there will be plenty of shooting, stabbing, and beating victims to go around.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#7 Mar 14, 2011
Gene Perkowski wrote:
<quoted text>
Put this post to a bass beat Gene, and you'll have yourself a rap hit.

It will be THE DOPEST.:D
Middle of the road

Rancho Cordova, CA

#8 Mar 14, 2011
Kaiser, proving that socialized medicine is better for the masses than "free -market" based healthcare.

And once again Kaiser is rated on of the best all -a -round health maintenance organizations in Caulifornia.

That is unless you're rich and think your boob -job is more important than someone having a stroke.
Gene Perkowski

Roseville, CA

#10 Mar 14, 2011
Middle of the road wrote:
Kaiser, proving that socialized medicine is better for the masses than "free -market" based healthcare.
And once again Kaiser is rated on of the best all -a -round health maintenance organizations in Caulifornia.
That is unless you're rich and think your boob -job is more important than someone having a stroke.
Kaiser is (supposedly) non profit but that's not "socialized medicine" where the government runs and finances (through taxes) health care for everyone. I'm a satisfied Kaiser member and not knocking them but lets keep our info correct. I'm really for a one payer government run system like Canada and most of the rest of the world has. Is it perfect? Nope but it's a lot better than what we have right now where about a third goes for administration and we're at the mercy of HMOs and bank robber drug companies. With massive unemployment more and more Americans are getting stuck not being able to afford ANY health care and that's a goddamn shame...and yet we can afford totally unnecessary trillion dollars wars (Iraq!) and big tax breaks for the fat cats and corporations! Pathetic!
Renee Dixongirl

Davis, CA

#11 Mar 15, 2011
emjoed Barbi-VV wrote:
<quoted text>
Right ON, Renee!
I'm so sick of NorthBay's press releases over everything from a picnic for someone with a stubbed toe to their latest multi-million dollar piece of equipment.
NorthBay is one of the most expensive health care orgs in the state and the nation! But they keep spending, spending and spending.
I'm not a Kaiser member, but I'm hoping they get this. Kaiser serves more patients than NorthBay.
NorthBay needs to bring their arrogance in check, as well.
;)
Middle of the road

Sacramento, CA

#12 Mar 15, 2011
Gene Perkowski wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaiser is (supposedly) non profit but that's not "socialized medicine" where the government runs and finances (through taxes) health care for everyone. I'm a satisfied Kaiser member and not knocking them but lets keep our info correct. I'm really for a one payer government run system like Canada and most of the rest of the world has. Is it perfect? Nope but it's a lot better than what we have right now where about a third goes for administration and we're at the mercy of HMOs and bank robber drug companies. With massive unemployment more and more Americans are getting stuck not being able to afford ANY health care and that's a goddamn shame...and yet we can afford totally unnecessary trillion dollars wars (Iraq!) and big tax breaks for the fat cats and corporations! Pathetic!
That was tongue in cheek about socialized medicine. Kaiser is by far the best plan Iíve ever belonged to.

Single payer is the way to go. It isnít perfect butt itís a hell of a lot better than a system where money trumps actual need. And with single payer we could keep our Kaiser.

Yes a lot of people from all over the world come to America for procedures butt theyíre mostly for elective surgery. Why would people want to keep a system where a woman with money who wants a boob job be prioritized over people with life threatening issues?
Rickster

Suisun City, CA

#13 Mar 15, 2011
<quoted text>
That was tongue in cheek about socialized medicine. Kaiser is by far the best plan Iíve ever belonged to.
Single payer is the way to go. It isnít perfect butt itís a hell of a lot better than a system where money trumps actual need. And with single payer we could keep our Kaiser.
Yes a lot of people from all over the world come to America for procedures butt theyíre mostly for elective surgery. Why would people want to keep a system where a woman with money who wants a boob job be prioritized over people with life threatening issues?
The need for bigger boobs IS a life threatening condition for certain vane women. I know, I dated one. Didn't do a thing for her crappy attitude though.

Since: Oct 08

Vacaville, CA

#14 Mar 15, 2011
Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
The need for bigger boobs IS a life threatening condition for certain vane women. I know, I dated one. Didn't do a thing for her crappy attitude though.
LOL ! I think I dated that same woman. Get this...she actually told me to sell my house to pay for her boob job, and she already had DD's...and she was SERIOUS ! Psycho !

“Love Your Life!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15 Mar 15, 2011
Alot of people complain about Kaiser, including my parents, but I love them. I have never had a problem with any issue I had in the 14 years I have been with them. I e-mail my Dr any question or need and he handles it. He's great. I don't know about the VV Kaiser, but the one in Roseville is the best.

“<3”

Black Rock City, NV

#16 Mar 15, 2011
Was that the one that never shut up? Loved that story. LOL!
Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Rickster

Fairfield, CA

#17 Mar 15, 2011
Emjoe wrote:
<quoted text>LOL ! I think I dated that same woman. Get this...she actually told me to sell my house to pay for her boob job, and she already had DD's...and she was SERIOUS ! Psycho !
Sell your house? Now, that is funny. If they want them, they can pay for them. I'll just play with them.
Rickster

Fairfield, CA

#18 Mar 15, 2011
Was that the one that never shut up? Loved that story. LOL!<quoted text>
It be.
Middle of the road

Sacramento, CA

#20 Mar 15, 2011
Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife had small hard ones when we got married but now has huge ones but I still prefer small ones. Go figure.
Rickster

Suisun City, CA

#21 Mar 15, 2011
<quoted text>
My wife had small hard ones when we got married but now has huge ones but I still prefer small ones. Go figure.
I'll take natural smaller firm breasts over bigger water ballon breasts everytime.
Renee Dixongirl

Davis, CA

#22 Mar 15, 2011
emjoed Barbi-VV wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never understood why a woman would do that to herself!
I have a family member who married a perfectly attractive woman who did that to herself. She is an absolutely horrid person. So large breasts didn't change her character.
Also, it's becoming more common. Young women in their early 20s do it all the time.
Typical. Some women who are small want bigger; those who are 'endowed', want smaller. I'd KILL for a reduction (no, not literally), but sell the house? Uh, NO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Care Provider Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Health Care Provider Fee Recommended (Oct '08) Apr '17 homecarepalmbeach 6
News New Jersey Telemedicine Law Update Apr '17 Humanspirit 1
News Is online therapy legit? What you need to know Mar '17 Humanspirit 2
Ohio Medicaid overpayment collection questions Feb '17 chadmbell 1
south Floridas Home Care Provider Jan '17 ruu 1
News North Adams eyes needle exchange program amid o... (Oct '16) Oct '16 enablers 7
News Orthopedics clinic proposes $13M investment to ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Lincoln Fibness 1
More from around the web