Can evidence-based medicine implicitly rely on current concepts of...

Aug 16, 2012 Full story: CiteULike

To insert individual citation into a bibliography in a word-processor, select your preferred citation style below and drag-and-drop it into the document.

Full Story
billingrehab

Bryn Mawr, PA

#1 Aug 19, 2012
Evidence based medicine or cya medicine by the numbers is about all you can expect from mainstream mail it in production line health care.

That's why there are problems with over
treating, mistreating or no treatment at all. CYA medicine. But does the health care industry or providers really understand the 'numbers' or protocols or is treatment X for disease Y done from strict memorization and not thought?

Then and I read about the 'micro' relationship when it comes to the doctor-patient-LOL. How can production line 2 minute medicine incorporate a really detailed account of the patients symptoms and status let alone what might actually be the cause.

Is your doctor gifted with an excellent memory as are many mds OR are they a thinker, a trouble shooter and/or an actual body mechanic with an understanding of the cause and cure?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Care Policy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Too much bottled water might harm kids' teeth (Aug '12) Jul '14 DrMSohl 3
Officials push for smoking ban in North Jersey'... Apr '14 GOOD 4
Political offers pour in for Canadian MD who de... Apr '14 Responsibility 2
U.S. says Obamacare covers married gay couples ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Curteese 169
Tom Harkin: Cuba has 'a lower child mortality r... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Chris Kyle 31
Long-serving Congressman George Miller announce... (Jan '14) Jan '14 jiggy wiggy 1
Obamacare 'fix' creates new headaches, say insu... (Nov '13) Nov '13 conservative crapola 84

Health Care Policy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE