Hallucinations
Tristan

Tonbridge, UK

#1 Jan 10, 2014
When I look at objects such as doors or sewer lids on sidewalks, I imagine that there are lines coming out of the corners, they touch at about half a foot away from the object to form a triangle. If it is something on the ground, I feel as if I cannot step on the lines of this imaginary triangle, if it is on the wall, I see a pair of ski shaped lines (curved end) going out as far as they can go without touching another object. These ski shaped lines sometimes bend, following the angle of the curve at the end. I see these everywhere I go and it really frustrates me as I have no idea why I see them.
For many, this will serve as a funny story, in order to gain comedic value from a genuine case. I don't mind. If anyone genuinely knows what they are they are talking about, please comment as I have put up with this for years.
muffet888

UK

#2 Oct 29, 2016
I don't have this sort of distorsion however i'm thinking it could/possibly be fear, especially if u are frightened.It would be tortue to see what u are seeing. I'm nowone to tell u what it is or even tell u what to do. It's been 2 yrs since u wrote this and i am hoping that someone has helped like a good/nice GP who could either talk or give u some meds. The best advice i can give is don't put up with it. U deserve better. Anyone that thinks this is funny is ignorant and nasty. Find someone who can sort it. Talking helps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hallucinations Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do hallucinations usually get worse over time? Apr '17 Xaviir 1
test (Mar '06) Jun '16 imfucked 2
hallucinations caused by medication (Dec '09) Jun '16 imfucked 3
Hallucinations forced into my brain. (Jun '16) Jun '16 imfucked 1
News Beware safety risks posed by 'off-label' drug use (Nov '15) Nov '15 4 Mark 1
News People with Schizophrenia Don't Stay on Meds (Jul '07) Oct '15 Lucis 74
The world as I see it (Sep '15) Sep '15 Aiden M 1
More from around the web