How to beat a sinus infection and liv...

How to beat a sinus infection and live to talk about it.

There are 6 comments on the Examiner.com story from Dec 7, 2012, titled How to beat a sinus infection and live to talk about it.. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

The sinuses are thin, air filled chambers in the cartilage around the nose, sides of the forehead, the eye sockets and in the cheekbones.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

John Kevin

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Sinus infection is caused by swollen and inflamed tissues that line your sinuses. You can try some home remedies for sinus infection. Some of them are:

1. Apple Cider Vinegar
2. Steam Vapors
3. Grapefruit Seed Extract

The site below explorers more about home remedies for sinus infection that may help you.

http://yourhomeremedies.net
johnny bear

Arama, Romania

#4 May 22, 2014
John Kevin wrote:
Sinus infection is caused by swollen and inflamed tissues that line your sinuses. You can try some home remedies for sinus infection. Some of them are:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
2. Steam Vapors
3. Grapefruit Seed Extract
The site below explorers more about home remedies for sinus infection that may help you.
http://yourhomeremedies.net
http://paydotcom.net/r/45747/semizeu33/273097... No need to ingest tons of drugs that only make you feel WORSE... I TESTED...and IT'S WORKING !!!

Since: Mar 15

Kilmarnock, UK

#7 Mar 14, 2015
I have found the only treatment to hep me cure my sinus infections was a nasal spray that contains cinnamon and manuka. No more sinus pain, pressure, headaches or fatigue.I have tried other natural type nasal sprays and of course the usual doctor type ones and none cured me the way this has. I can now breathe easy lol
miracle

United States

#9 Jul 30, 2015
TJD1 wrote:
I have found the only treatment to hep me cure my sinus infections was a nasal spray that contains cinnamon and manuka. No more sinus pain, pressure, headaches or fatigue.I have tried other natural type nasal sprays and of course the usual doctor type ones and none cured me the way this has. I can now breathe easy lol
If nasal sprays,decongestants,antibioti cs fails,than the only cure is through surgery.I had.mine fixed in Europe because I don't trust doctors in the states.
Barbarahampton

Homer, LA

#12 Nov 17, 2015
TJD1 wrote:
Where did you find this nasal spray
Barbarahampton

Homer, LA

#13 Nov 17, 2015
Where did you find this nasal spray

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halitosis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do I get rid of my bad breath!? Apr 19 Jay 2
News How To Cure Bad Breath (Dec '11) Apr 19 Saved 2 14
Bad breath ruins life Apr 19 Jay 3
My Bad breath caused by low stomach acid (Feb '15) Apr 15 BB Sufferer 11
Halitosis due to GI illnesses (Feb '08) Apr 7 Lisa M 41
News How Bad Is Your Breath? 14 Simple Tips For Redu... (Feb '06) Feb '17 Sadgirl 647
How I got to the root of my halitosis problem (Aug '07) Feb '17 Jocelyne 111
More from around the web