Understanding the different types of ...

Understanding the different types of halitosis

Posted in the Halitosis Forum

Ralf

Algeria

#1 Oct 2, 2010
Bad breath can originate from a wide variety of different places in your body. That's why most of these companies out there that promote their products with 'instant' cures are full of it. Here's why:

Dr Murat Aydin is a halitosis expert and has come up with a great classification system that define all types of bad breath. Here's a quick overview of this system:

Type 1 halitosis: Bad breath that originates from the mouth such as cavities, gum disease, bacterial imbalance on the tongue, impacted wisdom teeh etc.

Type 2 halitosis: Bad breath that originates from AROUND the oral cavity. Post nasal drip, tonsil stones, bacterial imbalance in the back of throat, retro-nasal mucosa etc.

Type3 halitosis: Bad breath that originates from the digestive tract. GERD, chronic gastritis, hiatal hernia, stomach and duodenal ulcers, lazy colon syndrome, etc.

Type 4 halitosis: Blood borne halitosis. Liver and kidney diseases, pulmonary infections, blood disorders, TMAU, etc

Type 5 halitosis: Delusional bad breath. A psychological state also known as halitophobia which greatly exagerates perceptions of breath odors.

More details on this classification method at : www.chronicbadbreathfix.com

The reason bad breath products widely advertised on the net don't work is because:

1/ They don't take into consideration the adaptive capacities of bad breath causing bacteria.

2/ They mostly address a single type of halitosis (usually type 1)

To cure bad breath for good, the sufferer must first identify under which category he/she falls under. For example, it is useless to take a treatment for a type 1 halitosis for someone with SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth).
kath

Thailand

#2 Oct 3, 2010
‘’Don't know if this helps but I had tonsil stones and awful bad breath. My friend told me to check Oraltech Labs as it helped him get rid of bad breath and his post nasal drip. I've been following Oraltech Labs advice for about 4 months now and I feel much better, also at work people are not avoiding me anymore so it seems to have cured my bad breath as well’’
kim

Agnaya, Philippines

#5 Apr 25, 2013
kath wrote:
‘’Don't know if this helps but I had tonsil stones and awful bad breath. My friend told me to check Oraltech Labs as it helped him get rid of bad breath and his post nasal drip. I've been following Oraltech Labs advice for about 4 months now and I feel much better, also at work people are not avoiding me anymore so it seems to have cured my bad breath as well’’
I w want to order that oraltech but I don't have card can I pay tru bank I really nid that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halitosis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Bad Is Your Breath? 14 Simple Tips For Redu... (Feb '06) Apr 13 JHSeriously 654
How I got to the root of my halitosis problem (Aug '07) Apr 2 bishayy 119
please read this about halitosis Feb '18 Blue Bird 1
Halitosis due to GI illnesses (Feb '08) Jan '18 Scott 42
Someone give me hope Jan '18 JenLee 1
How I Cured My Bad Breath: It's Your Tonsils! Jan '18 cleantonsils 1
How do I get rid of my bad breath!? (Feb '17) Nov '17 anonymous_thedoc 5