mee

South Africa

#1 Nov 8, 2008
i am interested in the halitosis solution please help
Peter Mayfield

San Diego, CA

#4 Aug 19, 2013
I had disgusting breath for years. I had no friends and even family keep me at a distance.
I was flossing brushing and rinsing everyday but still had bad breath. I spent thousands on all kinds of products claiming to stop bad breath but still had bad breath. I came across Oraltech Labs and it gave me my first insight into my problem. After I did all the advice from Oraltech Labs it identified Post Nasal Drip as the primary issue with eating and cleaning as the oral problem.
So I was happily surprised when my brother asked the following week why my breath didnt smell any more, I told him what Id done hes like thank god for Oraltech!
Now 6 months later I have my first girlfriend and worked up enough courage to tell her about what I was like just 1 year ago. She said I smelt better then any other boyfriend shed had. Music to my ears! http://www.oraltech.com.au

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halitosis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Bad Is Your Breath? 14 Simple Tips For Redu... (Feb '06) Sep 15 zay 601
Halitosis due to GI illnesses (Feb '08) Aug '14 Kev 31
bad breath help!! Aug '14 jack 1
Sex life leaving a bad taste in your mouth? (Mar '13) Jun '14 Guido 14
Oil pulling: Holistic technique believed to imp... Jun '14 Rere 1
Is It Bad Breath Or Not? (Jun '11) Jun '14 MADE AN EXAMPLE OF 6
How to beat a sinus infection and live to talk ... (Dec '12) May '14 johnny bear 2
•••

Halitosis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••