This MAY work for you, IT DID ME!!!

This MAY work for you, IT DID ME!!!

Posted in the Hair Loss Forum

Since: Jan 09

Lima, OH

#1 Feb 1, 2009
i am 57, began losing my hair after my first child at 19...my hair also receded on one side...after many years of watching my hair go down the sink i finally went to a dermatigolist,(after the endo, and many other derms) at cleveland clinic...at 48 she put me on HRT and rogaine...i began the HRT and saw a significant change in texture...but refused to use the rogaine...went back for my check up and she insisted that i try it...after she explained how it works i decided to give it a shot...it WORKED...

what rogaine does is not grow hair but stops the shedding. in other words some of us due to hormores and other issues are shedding more hair than we should, the rogaine puts you hair in the telo???? and stops the excesive shedding...it takes about 6months to see the difference...it took some to get use to the rogaine, if you dont use too much, put it on before bed, i the morining sometimes it will brush out...can be a little hard on the hairdo but would rather have an unruly hair look than non at all...hope this helps, i was just surfing this site and thought i would help...

ps....im not surgesstin HRT to anyone for hair...only if your dr. says you are low...i have been on HRT since, natural-only.
Ernie Primeau

Tampa, FL

#2 Feb 6, 2009
Drs at laval U stopped the growth of excessive hair using Flutamide, and saw a dramatic decrease in scalp hair loss.

Dr Higano noted that side effects from the use of androgen deprivation therapy include a loss of body hair, thinning of the beard and scalp hair regrowth.

Posters at Hairsite claim they lost body and face hair using Arimidex and regrew scalp hair.

Female hormone therapy can cause body hair loss, thinning of the beard,scalp hair loss reversal and in cases, regrowth.

I and others are regrowing our scalp hair by removing our body and face
hair from the follicles.

That is a lot of proof that my method works. Ernie
Anita Palley

UK

#3 Feb 7, 2009
Ernie, thanks for this. I for one am looking for new solutions to old problems. You sound like you've done some thorough research into this.

Thank you.
farrel

UK

#4 Feb 7, 2009
ernie doesnt know what hes talking about, buy my stuff, ok it may be expensive, but you will be glad about it, it has special ingredients in it
Marcus Cox

United States

#5 Feb 7, 2009
Ernie Primeau is a bald snake oil selling con-artist. All you have to do is ask him to show you "before/after" pictures of the results and watch for the excuses.
farrel

UK

#6 Feb 7, 2009
thats right marcus, marcus has been using my stuff for years and he will be very happy to show you his pics,before and after. without the special ingredients he wouldnt have gotten regrowth like that. dont listen to ernie. anita is just ernie using a fake name
i highly recomend www.hairlosshelp.com
Slimpunkass

AOL

#7 Feb 8, 2009
Farrel you own HLH, stop spamming here please. Ernie is a loser and you should not use spam as a tactic like him.

Since: Jun 10

Vadodara, India

#8 Jun 24, 2010
Thanks a lot for sharing.

Lehman.
Slimpunkass

AOL

#10 Jun 25, 2010
Mark is nothing more than a spammer. His name I am sure is not even Mark because this guy is from India and speaks in very plain and scripted broken English. He tries to sell a product that does not work.
Igor

UK

#11 Jan 29, 2014
After 1 month of using Propecia from http://goo.gl/77dBEY , I noticed a decrease in the loss of hair after a shower. Now in my 4th month of use, there is a notable difference in the thickness of my hair, and some growth noted!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hair Loss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adolescent hair loss May 25 garymate 2
News Female and losing your hair? Don't worry h- her... May 10 bengiekrome 2
hair loss and mrsa (May '06) May 10 bengiekrome 49
News Hair loss in pregnancy: It's only temporary May 10 bengiekrome 2
How to regrow hair naturally - Hair loss solutions May 10 bengiekrome 3
News Hair Loss: Not Just a Man's Issue May 10 bengiekrome 3
scholarslearning May 8 onlinetution 1
More from around the web