Miracle Drug
REG

United States

#1 May 17, 2010
OMG. They say I am the 1st person in Georgia to tale Uloric(Febuxostat)I had to tell my doctor about it a year ago. I had followed it since getting created in 2003 in Japan by Tad Industries.I had battled gout for 12 years and tried it all..I mean all..I am a firefighter, so I have worked through all of all of your pain!I had been on allopurinol and eating colchicine like PEZ candy.Then I found Uloric.Shellfish/alcohol/red meat/caffene would trigger mine.Anyways, I had to take Uloric with 2 colchicine for 6months like it says.After that I have been pain free for almost a year. Unbelieveable.I used to get it every couple of months.IT says, after 6 months you dont have to have no reguard to food or drink.And u know what.Bam...It works.Now i am easing back to drinking beer and eating small ammounts of shellfish....This grug is the best drug for gout sufferers and arthritis.It has worked 4 me..I have felt ur pain. TRY IT> It is a little expensive,even with insurance. I order 3 months through the mail and is 80$....well worth it...No MORE PAIN FOLKS..Like I always say, You'll listen 2 an old man 1 day....well I'm only 47 but still. I have been there.....Let me know...Get through the 6months and your free of Gout (GOUCH) lol..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gout Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Cherry Products Really Help Gout? (May '12) Feb 5 rauchlight 6
News The drug industry wants us to think Martin Shkr... Feb 5 langham research ... 7
News Food To Stay Away From With Gout - Meals Higher... Jan '16 Dr HD Goings MD 1
my gout is gone! allopurinol works!! (Aug '07) Dec '15 benjadams 250
Gout and vitamins (Jun '09) Nov '15 blp 22
Gout Sep '15 Danny Gurule 1
Beer and gout relief - has anyone else experien... (Feb '14) Aug '15 Eddie 8
More from around the web