Help with Gout

Since: Jul 11

San José, Costa Rica

#1 Dec 17, 2011
I am hesitate about putting this in here but I have a friend that swears cherry juice and concentrate really helps the pain and inflammation of gout. Has anyone tried it? Here is an excellent article discussing it.
http://www.cherrieshealthbenefits.com/cherrie...
dr fungus says

Australia

#2 Jan 2, 2012
i do not hesitate to say untill you have candida under control nothing works.and for your info there is no cure for candida you can only control it with right diet.for more info do not hesitate.
Bob

Ferntree Gully, Australia

#3 Feb 19, 2012
Cherry juice and supplements, expensive water purifiers, will do nothing its all a scam to sell crap to suffering people.
Ive tried everything for 14 years, do not fall for it.
The people who make a living doing this are sad individuals they prey on the sick.
Because the problem with Gouty Arthritis is, you may have long periods without it.
Which can make it "seem" like the garbage you just paid a fortune for from some snake oil salesman is working.
But eventually when you get it again you'll be angry you wasted so much money.
And of course by then the snake oil salesman will be long gone.
There is a new drug just been approved.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegloticase
Which seems to be the best solution yet.
As it turns the Uric Acid into Allantoin a harmless natural compound which is 10 times more soluble in the blood than Uric Acid.
Which means you'll excrete 10 times more of the Uric Acid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gout Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Cherry Products Really Help Gout? (May '12) Sep '16 Sid 8
New gout cure (Nov '11) Sep '16 tonyccc 3
Coke Zero (Nov '14) Sep '16 Hookvader 3
Natural Gout Cures (May '14) Sep '16 tonyccc 2
Beer and gout relief - has anyone else experien... (Feb '14) Aug '16 Thelimeusa 11
Gout and vitamins (Jun '09) Aug '16 james 861 23
Orange Triad Vitamin? Jul '16 Bears20 1
More from around the web