osteoarthritis,

Feb 13, 2007 Full story: Intelihealth.com 6

Inside a joint, a tissue called cartilage cushions the joint and prevents the bones from rubbing against each other. via Intelihealth.com

Full Story
Phyllis Head

Brampton, Canada

#1 Apr 5, 2007
This has been enlightening. I have been treated by Doctors for my arthritis, but a fall and a pain occuring on my upper arm alerted me to reading about it.
This article has helped me understand my doctors prescriptions
I have played an oboe since 10 years old and my finger joints still work very well. Maybe the exercise with the oboe helped and is helping. I am 84 this year. Thanks,
mark

Thunder Bay, Canada

#5 Jan 23, 2009
Joint Advance is a unique advanced formula especially created with you in mind. There are many joint supplements on the market today. But Joint Advance is ahead of all of them because it has so many all-natural herbal ingredients.

http://www.jointadvance.com/...
Rose

Atlanta, GA

#7 Sep 14, 2012
While the effects of osteoarthritis cannot be reversed, early treatment may help avoid pain, disability and slow progression of the disease. For most patients who have only mild arthritis, the pain may be managed with simple things such as ice, rest, activity modifications, pills, or joint injections. According to medical references, hip replacement surgery may help if the condition is already severe.

For related information, refer to http://www.depuyhipreplacementlawsuit.com
Kella S

San Jose, CA

#8 Dec 27, 2012
Medical professionals say that the most common disorder associated with hip pain is osteoarthritis, although other forms of arthritis can be culprits as well, including rheumatoid arthritis, traumatic arthritis and gouty arthritis. Acute hip pain usually occurs as a result of an injury. Related inputs here: http://www.depuysettlements.com

Since: Jan 13

Miami, FL

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Phyllis Head wrote:
This has been enlightening. I have been treated by Doctors for my arthritis, but a fall and a pain occuring on my upper arm alerted me to reading about it.
This article has helped me understand my doctors prescriptions
I have played an oboe since 10 years old and my finger joints still work very well. Maybe the exercise with the oboe helped and is helping. I am 84 this year. Thanks,
Just wanted to ask you what type of arthritis you have? And since how long you are suffering with this disease. What kind of medicine you are taking?

Deborah

Since: Oct 13

Latham, NY

#11 Nov 30, 2013
Osteoarthritis gradually worsens with time, and no cure exists. But osteoarthritis treatments can slow the progression of the disease, relieve pain and improve joint function.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gout Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coke Zero Nov '14 phil 1
Gout natural treatment (Jul '06) Nov '14 morganwater 128
Beer and gout relief - has anyone else experien... (Feb '14) Sep '14 Shaun 5
What You Should Know About Arthritis (Aug '09) Sep '14 Shentler Kriz 8
Coming off Allopurinol (Nov '13) Sep '14 JohnDDD 3
Gout cure testimonial Aug '14 Tony Phylactou 1
New doctors Hassuna, Chandra join Holzer2:27 pm... Aug '14 Dr smith 8
More from around the web