How long does it take for gonorrhea t...

How long does it take for gonorrhea to make you infertile

Posted in the Gonorrhea Forum

InCambodia

Cambodia

#1 Jun 15, 2012
Hello,

I had sex with a girl about a week ago then 2 days ago I got some pretty bad pain which felt like a groin pull. I mean it followed the left inguinal ligament all the way up. I thought I might have done it swimming but didn't notice until several hours later. It has gotten a little better but now is more focused where the left vas deferens would be and around the left side base of the genitalia. It is quite painful. The left testicle feels slighty odd but nothing excessive. I checked today and there was minor discharge from my penis. I assume I have gonorrhea based on research. I have started a course of 100 mg doxycyline(you can just get it from the pharmacy), but if symptoms don't eleviate within a day or two I will go to the doctor. My main question with that much pain in my vas deferen area I am worried there might be permanent damage. Is this possible after only a couple of days? If you have any other advise please share as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gonorrhea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gonorrhea mutates to resist antibiotic treatment (Apr '07) Jan '18 carlitros 18
News STD cases hit record high in the U.S. (Sep '17) Sep '17 Dr Reker s Bellhop 18
News Listerine may hold promise in fight against gon... (Dec '16) Sep '17 Jack Mehoff 5
Throat Gonorrhea (Sep '13) Aug '17 Belowaveragejoey 3
Do Not Get Antibiotics if you get Gonorrhea (Jun '17) Jun '17 LOWLY SERVANT OF YAH 1
News New STD has symptoms of gonorrhea (Apr '17) Apr '17 Ozarks 2
Help (Feb '17) Feb '17 Hopefully hopeless 1