Gonorrhea treatable in one shot dose

Gonorrhea treatable in one shot dose

There are 7 comments on the Daily Campus story from Jul 4, 2010, titled Gonorrhea treatable in one shot dose. In it, Daily Campus reports that:

It is possible that if you or your partner were infected with the sexually transmitted disease gonorrhea you might know it by the trademark symptom: a painful, burning sensation during urination.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Campus.

Charlotte

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 6, 2010
although it's true that gonorrhea can be treated in many cases just with a single antibiotic shot, it is a bug that can mutate and become antibiotically resistant--basically, even though you can get a cure easily, don't treat this disease lightly. get tested if you have any suspicions, along with the regular routine testing if you are (or have been) sexually active. there can be some nasty complications if left untreated for too long. there is more information about gonorrhea and getting tested for it at http://getstdtested.com/gonorrhea-test .
Suppressed Gonorrhea

Hernando, FL

#2 Jul 21, 2010
If you think that antibiotics can cure an std you better think again. All antibiotics do is send the disease deeper into your body to where blood or urine test can no longer detect the disease. Find yourself a good homeopathic doctor if you really care about getting completely well. If you wait to long the chances of complete recovery get slimmer. Don't take my word for it. Please do your own research and then you can see what I am saying is true.
VJunior

Philippines

#3 Aug 17, 2010
im male 25 from phil....tell me the medicine to prevent gonorrhea...,i fell i got that illness...send it to me now....tnx & good day...
ecogenie

Hernando, FL

#4 Nov 22, 2011
Just get ready to meet your maker.
Our time is running out. This world is headed for real bad times anyway and it won't be worth staying around. Just prepare yourself for that final day. I went out and bought a plot and services and now am prepared to hit the dust.
VJunior wrote:
im male 25 from phil....tell me the medicine to prevent gonorrhea...,i fell i got that illness...send it to me now....tnx & good day...
JCJCarl

Talisay, Philippines

#7 Apr 25, 2014
im male 18 from phil....i saw yellowish discharge from the penis and feel pain when urinating... and i think that it is gonorrhea.. please tell me the medicine to prevent gonorrhea..i dont have enough money to go to the doctor to have check ups ...,i fell i got that illness...send it to me now....tnx & good day...
angelo

Quezon City, Philippines

#9 Jul 12, 2014
can u please tell me what antiboitics for gonorrhea that can be bought over the pharmacy?

Since: Apr 16

Archer, FL

#11 Apr 2, 2016
Angelo, I'm pretty sure the type of antibiotics you need can only be prescribed by a physician, so your best bet would be to visit a clinic and have them write you a prescription for the medication you'll need to fight it off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gonorrhea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Listerine may hold promise in fight against gon... (Dec '16) Sep 4 Jack Mehoff 5
Throat Gonorrhea (Sep '13) Aug '17 Belowaveragejoey 3
Do Not Get Antibiotics if you get Gonorrhea Jun '17 LOWLY SERVANT OF YAH 1
News New STD has symptoms of gonorrhea Apr '17 Ozarks 2
Help (Feb '17) Feb '17 Hopefully hopeless 1
Gonorrhea in feces (Jan '17) Jan '17 Geist_Seige 1
Medicine for Gonorrhea (May '07) Nov '16 Marco 195
More from around the web