Is your thyroid underactive?

Is your thyroid underactive?

There are 4 comments on the The Gleaner story from Mar 20, 2012, titled Is your thyroid underactive?. In it, The Gleaner reports that:

THE THYROID gland is a butterfly-shaped organ situated at the front of the neck, on both sides of the voice box or larynx.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gleaner.

Thyroid Boy

Beckenham, UK

#1 Mar 22, 2012
Thyroid can be underactive due a number of reasons. Hashimoto's or just hypothyroidism. People dont know the difference but you can find more about it here
http://www.thyroidhelp.org/forums/showthread....
The treatment is levothyroxine or Armour thyroid depending on what suits you.
Hope it helps
Judson

UK

#3 Jan 27, 2014
After 1 month of using Propecia from http://goo.gl/cDBLyJ , I noticed a decrease in the loss of hair after a shower. Now in my 4th month of use, there is a notable difference in the thickness of my hair, and some growth noted!
queenie

Makati, Philippines

#6 May 2, 2016
Try what i tried.. my doctor gave it to me.. i feel active abd my thyroid lump was gone..
queenie

Makati, Philippines

#7 May 2, 2016
Intra nutria and fiberlife.. you can order it online.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goiter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
post thyroidectomy (Jul '07) Jun '16 munira 117
Food supplement that cures goiter formulated by... May '16 queenie 1
mb man faces charges over online pharmacy Apr '16 Carey 5
News New York Times Examines Debate Over Thyroid Tes... (Apr '09) Sep '13 Mitchell 3
News False salt rumours add to health crisis in Paki... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Jai ki Maa 12
News Basic Facts about Goiters (May '08) Apr '12 STEVE 2
News Weight loss, gain? Check the thyroid (Jan '12) Jan '12 marleen 1
More from around the web