Officials: Food not source of outbreak

Officials: Food not source of outbreak

There are 3 comments on the Suburban Chicago News story from Aug 1, 2010, titled Officials: Food not source of outbreak. In it, Suburban Chicago News reports that:

If you attended a wedding reception July 16 or 17 at DiNolfo's Banquets in Mokena, the Will County Health Department wants to talk with you.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Suburban Chicago News.

disturbed

Joliet, IL

#1 Aug 1, 2010
I find this incredibly irresponsible of the other newspaper to post an article accusing Dinolfo's of food poisoning before the health dept. made their inspection. Then after one whole day of research it is quickly decided that it was most likely a guest from the wedding, and not any fault of the banquet hall. This is the kind of irresponsible journalism that can put places like this out of business. So maybe next time some sleeze-ball lawyer trying to stir the pot calls the paper about his client having diarrhea, the paper can maybe wait until the Health Dept. has come to a conclusion of food poisoning before jumping to that bold conclusion on their own.
Blah

Oak Lawn, IL

#2 Aug 1, 2010
disturbed wrote:
I find this incredibly irresponsible of the other newspaper to post an article accusing Dinolfo's of food poisoning before the health dept. made their inspection. Then after one whole day of research it is quickly decided that it was most likely a guest from the wedding, and not any fault of the banquet hall. This is the kind of irresponsible journalism that can put places like this out of business. So maybe next time some sleeze-ball lawyer trying to stir the pot calls the paper about his client having diarrhea, the paper can maybe wait until the Health Dept. has come to a conclusion of food poisoning before jumping to that bold conclusion on their own.
well put and very correct
Upset

Homer Glen, IL

#3 Sep 8, 2010
disturbed wrote:
AGREE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Poisoning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heard Robins Cloud Law Firm Accepting Inquiries... Aug 19 Elise Likes Vanilla 1
News How doctors protect their families from infection Aug 19 Elise Likes Vanilla 1
News Pierce County slaughterhouse tied to pork salmo... Aug 19 Elise Likes Vanilla 1
News Drug-Resistant Stomach Bug Gains a Foothold in ... Aug 19 Elise Likes Vanilla 1
News Are You Pooping Too Much? Aug 19 Elise Likes Vanilla 1
News The leading sources of food poisoning Aug 19 Elise Likes Vanilla 3
Subway Food Poisoning (Apr '07) Jun '15 cmurwin 283
More from around the web