Sad but true: - 5-second rule' is baloney
A piece of food rolls off your plate and it drops to the floor. It's still safe to eat if it's just there for a few seconds, right? This question has inspired several scientific studies over the years.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOIO.
#1 Dec 16, 2012
The principle should be, if it falls on the floor then you cannot eat it anymore. This practice will help you be safe than sorry.
Add your comments below
|McDonalds - Food Poisoning in Laurel MD (May '08)||Nov 18||wighatlien||46|
|Subway Food Poisoning (Apr '07)||Nov 5||Austinhorseguy||288|
|San Jose restaurant food poisoning: Number tota...||Oct '15||Meth Jeff||3|
|Food Poisoning. At Churches Chicken (Feb '11)||Sep '15||renna||6|
|Heard Robins Cloud Law Firm Accepting Inquiries...||Aug '15||Elise Likes Vanilla||1|
|How doctors protect their families from infection||Aug '15||Elise Likes Vanilla||1|
|Pierce County slaughterhouse tied to pork salmo...||Aug '15||Elise Likes Vanilla||1|
Find what you want!
Search Food Poisoning Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC