KFC Fined $8 Million For Australia Fo...

KFC Fined $8 Million For Australia Food Poisoning

There are 30 comments on the OfficialWire story from Apr 27, 2012, titled KFC Fined $8 Million For Australia Food Poisoning. In it, OfficialWire reports that:

An Australian judge has ordered KFC to pay 8 million Australian dollars to the family of a Sydney girl left brain damaged after eating one of the fast food giant's chicken wraps.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OfficialWire.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Enforcers

Pasadena, CA

#21 Apr 29, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am conducting a world wide hunt for the elusive Beady.
We are one hundred strong in mind and body ready to remove this blight from humanity.
By the way this is the greatest place in the world I have seen so far that there is no unemployment nor crime and everything is priced fairly.
Haha, Abu Dhobi are you visiting your Muzzie ladyboy monkey relatives?

101 monkeys , chimps, baboons and apes, hope you packed enough bananas and nuts in the hold of your Nibiruan vessel to feed them for your journey.

Always remember the KISS principle and

BEGIN ALL YOUR POSTS WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

Your ID (either Muzzie ladyboy monkey or Nibiruan)
Your FULL MabarCACA NAME
Your Current location and previous used locations and IDs
Linda

Australia

#22 May 1, 2012
Fella wrote:
<quoted text>
And other customers didn't get the same salmonella poisoning?
My entire family ate KFC when I got poisoned and yes i was the only one to be effected. We had different burgers though so I scored the piece of chicken that had sat the longest? or something somewhere in the entire process became a breeding ground for this. I am however grateful that I not one of my children ate it.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#23 May 1, 2012
Linda wrote:
<quoted text> My entire family ate KFC when I got poisoned and yes i was the only one to be effected. We had different burgers though so I scored the piece of chicken that had sat the longest? or something somewhere in the entire process became a breeding ground for this. I am however grateful that I not one of my children ate it.
You may have an allergic reaction to whatever is in their ingredients.
I myself am allergic to potato,carrot,vanilla and crayfish which are all in my favourite food group

#24 May 1, 2012
The Enforcers wrote:
<quoted text>
101 monkeys , chimps, baboons and apes, hope you packed enough bananas and nuts in the hold of your Nibiruan vessel to feed them for your journey.
Your FULL MabarCACA NAME
I wish you would enforce your customer care,I am disgusted in your service so far.
I had creppe last night that was like eating the texture of cardboard and smeared with some chocolate looking cheap imitation of the real thing.
I am leaving you negative feedback
Celtic Bard

Bendigo, Australia

#25 May 2, 2012
Elias wrote:
Has it been proven beyond a shadow of doubt that
a) the Salmonella was from the KFC chicken they consumed? and
b) the salmonella from KFC caused the girl to suffer brain damage and not something lying around their home freezer?
KFC are protesting as it's currently their (the families) word against KFC.
8 million? Loose change.
aussietothecore

Sydney, Australia

#26 May 2, 2012
Traditional INDIAN wrote:
HAHAHAH.. you westerner morons are lame and crazy. You were yapping about KFC being the best chicken on any planet, not to mention some of the racist commercial during a cricket match in Australia. hahahahahaha. I eat Murg tikka, murg tandoori skinless, you mororns burst your brain fcukers....eat indian and die indian like Mahatma Gandhi
You like your indian ways so much? Why don't you go home?

#28 May 2, 2012
Prophet_of_Pleasure wrote:
Its so funny that such an american company and brand like KFC is owned by the Chinese lol
Where is the food sourced from ?

#29 May 2, 2012
The Enforcers wrote:
<quoted text>
Your FULL MabarCACA NAME
You can't count.

Since: Apr 07

TERRA AUSTRALIS

#30 May 3, 2012
I've known several people who've taken ill after eating kentucky fried chicken, from back when it was known as that. My parents were violently ill after eating it one night, but that was probably 30 years ago. Have only eaten it on rare occassions since, just to be polite. Hard to believe I know; me being polite, but kfc would have to be the messiest fast food snack around. Grease central.. totally crap for parties.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#31 May 3, 2012
Some say fish makes you smarter, I eat canned cos cooking it is stinky and boney

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Poisoning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Germ in raw milk, poultry now tops food poisoni... Apr 22 Its Always Something 1
Bad Beef Food Poisoning Midwest Chicago Apr 21 marieflores 2
Subway Food Poisoning (Apr '07) Mar 29 Synnreaper 313
Food Poisoning. At Churches Chicken (Feb '11) Jan '17 James McDonald 8
Campylobacter food poisoning! Nov '16 HalieDay 1
Aqua Star Food Products (May '08) Nov '16 L Burns 6
Botulism risk? (Aug '16) Aug '16 Jules1977 1
More from around the web