There was bubbling inside a pickle I ...

There was bubbling inside a pickle I ate.

Posted in the Food Poisoning Forum

Evelyn

Plainville, CT

#1 Aug 6, 2010
I took a bite from a pickle, and one section of the cross-section of the pickle kept on releasing air bubbles. What happened? I suppose my main concern is botulism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Poisoning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aqua Star Food Products (May '08) Thu Conimicut 5
Subway Food Poisoning (Apr '07) Aug 10 MLE 304
News Suisun couple sue Alejandro's over food poisoning Jun '16 Birds Landing Bob 1
2 years out of date jar of balti sauce eaten b... (Jan '12) May '16 Craigy 3
News Health Department; making sure eateries are safe Apr '16 zio-goonsquads 1
liquor makers accused of adding viagra to booze... Apr '16 Cochran 1
lilly posts profit- cialis sales increase Apr '16 Phillips 2
More from around the web