Food critic poisoned by his dinner

Food critic poisoned by his dinner

There are 1 comment on the The New Zealand Herald story from Oct 18, 2011, titled Food critic poisoned by his dinner. In it, The New Zealand Herald reports that:

Food critic Michael Winner collapsed with an e-coli infection last week after gorging himself on steak tartare.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New Zealand Herald.

let them eat cake

Toronto, Canada

#1 Oct 19, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Poisoning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Subway Food Poisoning (Apr '07) Jun 2 cmurwin 283
Yogurt food poisoning Mar '15 daniel4479 2
Best way to Health! Feb '15 valeriy1986 1
News Why transparency is key to food safety Jan '15 SUNSHINE FOUND 1
News Fish poisoning: Spanish mackerel case a 'wake-u... (Dec '14) Dec '14 nickboo 4
McDonalds - Food Poisoning in Laurel MD (May '08) Nov '14 Edp 44
News Safety first: Local restaurants team up with Go... (Aug '14) Aug '14 ApePeeD 1
More from around the web