Mableton man ends hunger strike protest

Mableton man ends hunger strike protest

There are 8 comments on the MDJonline.com story from Aug 4, 2011, titled Mableton man ends hunger strike protest. In it, MDJonline.com reports that:

Only one of two immigrants remain on a hunger strike that began on July 1 to protest Georgia's immigration law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MDJonline.com.

Press Conference This

Omaha, NE

#1 Aug 5, 2011
Their attorney arranged a press conference. Unfricking believable, while citizens and the state government are being called names.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 7, 2011
Hunger strike, my butt. There's no way to verify he's not eating. Another lying illegal.

Location hidden

#3 Aug 7, 2011
Who cares about this parasite anyway.? They come here and demand the right to steal jobs and govt benefits from us taxpayers!!!
personalsointere sted

Carrollton, GA

#4 Aug 9, 2011
who cares if he dies?I dont.When he kills over throw his ass in the dumpster and cary on as usual

“Call Me Curious”

Since: Oct 10

United States

#5 Aug 9, 2011
Seriously, what did he think he was going to accomplish? He was doing it for his selfish reasons; not like Ghandi who did it for the masses, and who obeyed laws. Those he didn't, he'd protest legally and as a legal citizen of his country.:-)
Walk a Mile

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Aug 9, 2011
Zamora, who walked from California to Washington, D.C., in support of immigration reform, said fasting was “easier in some ways, but harder on me mentally.”

Location hidden

#7 Aug 9, 2011
Now the one who is no longer on his "hunger strike" will be back to singing "brother can you spare a dime" to Uncle Sam. Now deport them both.
Hot Thorn

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Aug 10, 2011
True Americans!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fasting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ramadan meal iftar helps Muslims break religiou... 50 min Rockstar 52
News The purveyors of Islam 2 hr Old Pom 14
News Harper hosts dinner for Muslim families Jun 26 Stephen Hussein H... 2
News Young Muslim girls fight against huger Jun 26 tom_ 3
News Texas Muslims open doors for the start of Ramadan Jun 26 Payback_is HELL 12
News Ramadan fast imposes difficult choice on diabet... Jun 19 Thinking 10
News Islam's holy month of Ramadan begins Jun 19 ozboy 9
More from around the web