a Never again war!a Pope Francis call...

a Never again war!a Pope Francis calls for day of fasting Sept. 7

There are 2 comments on the The Catholic Sun Phoenix story from Sep 1, 2013, titled a Never again war!a Pope Francis calls for day of fasting Sept. 7. In it, The Catholic Sun Phoenix reports that:

Protesters carry a banner during a rally outside the White House in Washington Aug. 29. As speculation mounted about Western air strikes on Syria, a U.S. bishops' committee called for a political solution, and Catholic leaders in Europe warned military intervention could lead to an escalation of hostilities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Catholic Sun Phoenix.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 1, 2013
I would rather hear the pope call for Vatican III to bring Islam into the present.

For example, it's lunar calendar.

This first thing that needs to be done is to fix Ramadan to the month of the Judeo-Christian year it occurred in. as far as I can figure Ramadan 610 A.D. began on July 27, 610.

http://www.islamicfinder.org/dateConversion.p...

so why not convert all Islamic holydays to the Judeo-Christian calendar?

The Jewish religious calendar is lunar, but recalculated to the solar calendar.

In my mind, the #1 reason to do such a thing is because the lunar calendar is pagan!
John Stefanyszyn

Canada

#2 Sep 2, 2013
Fasting and prayer to which 'god'?
...since Jorge Bergoglio and the Roman church of universal values believes in the freedom of all religions....since he believes that it is RIGHT (a right) to be free to worship any 'god'.
BUT Christ, Son of the Only God, said that one is to worship the One Lord Creator and Him Alone to serve.
Soon, Christ will rule as the One King according to the Will of One God and NOT according to man's "freedom will", the freedom which President Obama has confessed to be the 'Light' and the will of his god and the god of all "religions", the "god of fortresses".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fasting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Orthodox rabbi to host - alternative Yom Kippur... Sep 27 USS LIBERTY 1
News High or low blood sugar? You need to know. (Jan '13) Sep '17 Sally 4
News Church Joins Federal Lawsuit Aug '17 Listen to the Word 1
News Church accused of offering to 'cure homosexuali... Aug '17 Gremlin 6
News Message of peace to Islam's detractors on the o... Jun '17 And burn your Koran 1
News What I did in Ramadan Jun '17 Ra_Ra 2
News How to deal with hot weather while working Jun '17 andet1987 14
More from around the web