Russian Politician Claims Homosexuality A 'Bad Habit'

There are 12 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Sep 25, 2012, titled Russian Politician Claims Homosexuality A 'Bad Habit'. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

The city councillor who authored St. Petersburg, Russia's homophobic censorship law, Vitaly Milonov, has called homosexuality a "bad habit" and claims it can be treated by fasting and prayer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Sin City Step Child

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Sep 25, 2012
That, and for the men lot's of naked sexy Russian girl tricks to suck the gay right outta them.
That'll fix Jades little red wagon.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 25, 2012
That ridiculous idea is straight from the desk of the Patriarchate.
Publius

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Sep 25, 2012
snyper wrote:
That ridiculous idea is straight from the desk of the Patriarchate.
What should be done about it?
WW3?
Junior Esquire

El Segundo, CA

#4 Sep 25, 2012
The Russian Politician can't be all wrong. Homosexuality certainly is not a "good habit".

“NOW will ya give me”

Since: Sep 12

some fightin' room ? !

#5 Sep 26, 2012
We should have gone ahead with Winston Churchill's "Operation Unthinkable" plan.
Chad

Studio City, CA

#6 Sep 26, 2012
See the communists and radical Muslims are just like the conservatives on social issues. While liberal Europe,Australia and Canada are like the liberals/Dems in this country. Simple fact.

Location hidden

#7 Sep 26, 2012
Publius wrote:
<quoted text>What should be done about it?
WW3?
The patriarchate's christianity sees humanity as a habit.

There's a great smelly glob of Manicheism hiding under all the trappings. Perhaps that's why they need so much incense, and to hide the stench of vodka sweat.

“NOW will ya give me”

Since: Sep 12

some fightin' room ? !

#8 Sep 26, 2012
Chad wrote:
See the communists and radical Muslims are just like the conservatives on social issues. While liberal Europe,Australia and Canada are like the liberals/Dems in this country. Simple fact.
That's certainly not true about Australia !

Location hidden

#9 Sep 26, 2012
Get DOWN Jacki! Mustn't hump the legs of the guests!

We're SO sorry "Chad". We spoiled him shamelessly when he was a puppy and see what it's gotten us! Here's a towel. The restroom is through there. Disinfectant's by the faucet.

Hurry back.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#10 Sep 26, 2012
In Russia a drunk driver traveling at 200 kph recently ran into seven people and killed them. And these Tartar barbarians over there are worried about gay people????!!!

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#11 Sep 26, 2012
Chad wrote:
I hate to break the news to you, but Russia has not been a communist country since 1990. And it is not a de facto communist country either - there is a radical disparity in distribution of wealth. Rich people there are building huge palatial homes and dachas all over the place. Maybe you should try being informed.

Location hidden

#12 Sep 26, 2012
JohnInToronto wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to break the news to you, but Russia has not been a communist country since 1990. And it is not a de facto communist country either - there is a radical disparity in distribution of wealth. Rich people there are building huge palatial homes and dachas all over the place. Maybe you should try being informed.
I think his parallel is valid even if one of his terms was off base.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fasting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Get to know your Muslim neighbors at QC Islamic... Apr 29 Marie-Luise_J 3
News Start Fasting to Stop Gay Marriage Apr 17 Emily Latella 4
News President Henry B. Eyring: 'Is Not This the Fas... Apr '15 see the light 1
News New three-story mosque in Rowland Heights opens... (Jul '13) Jan '15 Ornery 2
News Ramadan: Reflections from an American Muslim teen (Oct '09) Jan '15 Pope Pius V 11
News The Struggle for the Soul of Islam Dec '14 PeteWaldo 4
News Continue reading a ' Dec '14 cash 1
More from around the web