Libya's Prime Minister Says, NATO 'Tr...

Libya's Prime Minister Says, NATO 'Tried Everything and Failed'

There are 12 comments on the Fox News story from Aug 7, 2011, titled Libya's Prime Minister Says, NATO 'Tried Everything and Failed'. In it, Fox News reports that:

Libya 's normally jovial Prime Minister al-Baghdadi al-Mahmudi looked tired as he sat down in front of local and international journalists to give a press conference in Tripoli Sunday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1 Aug 7, 2011
He can add King Obama to the list, too:D
Bikram

Europe

#2 Aug 8, 2011
NATO and America want American puppet regime everywhere.
sami

Tunisia

#3 Aug 8, 2011
gad keep gaddafi in power,inshaalah ea rab.
sami

Tunisia

#4 Aug 8, 2011
gad will distroied the neto soon,and alaah protact libya from the ganges,
Military Man

Carlsbad, CA

#5 Aug 8, 2011
This Libyan incursion has been a disaster. The best way to finally resolve the conflict now is with a diplomatic solution.
john hayes

Ligonier, IN

#6 Aug 8, 2011
he has it figured out right now nato can stop killing people and crawl back into the hole they crawled out of with the present state of finances in the nato countries they might need a loan from the colonel
George

Red Deer, Canada

#7 Aug 8, 2011
sami wrote:
gad keep gaddafi in power,inshaalah ea rab.
only 1 question, "Why are you in Tunisia?"

Lapeer, MI

#8 Aug 8, 2011
Military Man wrote:
This Libyan incursion has been a disaster. The best way to finally resolve the conflict now is with a diplomatic solution.
What about King Obama saying "Yes We Can!"?

Did he lie again?

Since: Jul 11

Berlin, Germany

#9 Aug 8, 2011
sami wrote:
gad will distroied the neto soon,and alaah protact libya from the ganges,
Why should "Alaah" protect Libya from the Ganges, you uneducated clown? The Ganges is a river that flows through India and goes nowhere near Libya. Oh, yes, "gad" will "distroi" NATO as if he has nothing better to do.

Berlin, Germany

#10 Aug 8, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What about King Obama saying "Yes We Can!"?
Did he lie again?
Who the f*ck is "King" Obama. I only know a Pres. Obama. If you mean him, then get your titles right please.

Berlin, Germany

#11 Aug 8, 2011
My god, they even have an automated four letter word filter here. The f*cking idiots! HA, ha, got it through anyway. F*ck, f*ck, f*ck.

Lapeer, MI

#12 Aug 8, 2011
Ditto Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the f*ck is "King" Obama. I only know a Pres. Obama. If you mean him, then get your titles right please.
Who the f*ck is "President" Obama. I only know a King Obama. If you mean him, then get your titles right please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fasting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islamic leaders ask for student concessions dur... 23 hr Tom Brady 2
News More than 100 turn out to meet Muslim neighbors... Nov '16 FinalWord 6
News Spices and diabetes: Urgent need for more human... Nov '16 Josef Mitchell 1
News Blood test could predict pregnancy complication... Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Pray for Christians' Safety During Ramadan ... (Aug '11) Oct '16 Kinetic Sunni 165
News EEOC Sues KASCO for Discrimination and Retaliat... (Aug '16) Aug '16 The Proclaimer 1
News Holy month of Ramadan: All you need to know (Jun '16) Jul '16 naman 30
More from around the web