Muslims feed the hungry during Ramadan fast

Aug 26, 2011 Full story: Alabama Live 13

Martez Green, 8, hands Tammy Graham of Huntsville a tray of food last week. Martez was helping his mother, Holly Green, and other members of the Huntsville Islamic Center serve lunch to people at Rose of Sharon thrift store and soup kitchen.

Full Story
Stan and Kyle

Corryton, TN

#1 Aug 27, 2011
Muslims are bad. Only the Mormons are right.

“Awakened Instinct”

Since: Mar 09

Stormreaver US

#2 Aug 31, 2011
BWAHAHA @ Stan & Kyle. I really want to meet the guy who has this account.
Stan and Kyle

Corryton, TN

#3 Sep 1, 2011
My Mom said me and Kyle can't meet people from the internet
Abdulla da Butchar

Huntsville, AL

#4 Sep 3, 2011
Muslims feed the infidels camel burgers from Aldi!
HorribeGuy

Madison, AL

#6 Sep 5, 2011
Hello? Somalia? Hello?

Since: Feb 10

Huntsville, AL

#7 Sep 8, 2011
I think this is a great example of people of different beliefs working together to help others. I wish we could have more examples of the things that are good in our community spotlighted in the news.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#8 Sep 8, 2011
Did you know that in the Islamic countries they do not permit the Red Cross in. Why? It is the red CROSS. Hence, they have the Red Crescent. That is how deep the hatred for Christianity runs in Islam.
Protect My Wood

Pulaski, TN

#9 Sep 8, 2011
Huntsville Native wrote:
I think this is a great example of people of different beliefs working together to help others. I wish we could have more examples of the things that are good in our community spotlighted in the news.
That has to be one of the gayest junior high avatards I've ever seen in my life.

Armed Federales stormed Gibson Guitars in order to protect a piece of inanimate wood. This world is fricking insane and you're posting Kumbaya crap.
Protect My Wood

Pulaski, TN

#10 Sep 8, 2011
Kenhunt wrote:
Did you know that in the Islamic countries they do not permit the Red Cross in. Why? It is the red CROSS. Hence, they have the Red Crescent. That is how deep the hatred for Christianity runs in Islam.
Actually, the Red Cross has aligned itself with the Red Crescent. It's Israel they have shunned. Because of public pressure they're trying to backtrack a little.

If you contribute a dime to the Red Cross, it might get funneled to the Arab terrorists. It's just another example of planet Earth being an insane asylum.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#11 Sep 8, 2011
Protect My Wood wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Red Cross has aligned itself with the Red Crescent. It's Israel they have shunned. Because of public pressure they're trying to backtrack a little.
If you contribute a dime to the Red Cross, it might get funneled to the Arab terrorists. It's just another example of planet Earth being an insane asylum.
Aligned or not, the Red Cross cannot be displayed in any Islamic country.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#12 Sep 8, 2011
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>Aligned or not, the Red Cross cannot be displayed in any Islamic country.
Well, you made it sound as if the Organization wasn't allowed in, not just the symbol.
Samuel

Quispamsis, Canada

#13 Sep 8, 2011
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>Aligned or not, the Red Cross cannot be displayed in any Islamic country.
These Islamic countries dont want the symbol of red cross on the free food parcels sent by the Red cross,which is mainly funded by the Christians of the west. They insist on the symbol of Red crescent instead of Red cross ,when they enter Muslim countreis BUT THEYWANTTHE FUNDS AND FOOD FROM CHRISTIAN CONTRIBUTINS>.
Muslims dont contribute a single penny for the red cross ,which they say is an infidel organization. Pests and parsites of the world!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#14 Sep 9, 2011
This is really touching. These token acts of charity almost make-up for the 24 hour a day, 365 day a year slaughter in every corner of the world......And if anyone is interested, I have a bridge in NY I'm trying to sell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fasting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toronto restaurant violated Muslim men's human ... (Dec '13) Aug '14 Naturally Wired 9
Eid 2014: Facts and History on the Islamic Fest... Jul '14 Kareem O Wheat 10
Call on Islam Jul '14 Kareem O Wheat 2
Holy month of Ramadan is a big boon for retailers Jul '14 Marie-Luise_J 1
Obama Hosts Ramadan Dinner Propaganda Fest Jul '14 Jinn n Co 1
Instead of making them fast, teach kids to feel... Jul '14 Lusty Mohammad 29
Ramadan Dinner in Downtown State College Aims t... Jul '14 Marie-Luise_J 1
•••

Fasting People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••