Since: Feb 11

Hurst, TX

#1 May 18, 2011
Excessive daytime sleepiness is a common symptom of sleep apnea. Sleep apnea occurs when soft tissues in the back of your mouth relax and impede airflow. Your dentist may be able to treat your sleep apnea. For more information on sleep apnea and oral health visit www.richmondsmilecenter.com/blog .
Jesus Ramirez

Walla Walla, WA

#3 Sep 2, 2014
It is good that we have these kinds of means to deal with sleep apnea. I have a mom who struggles with it and being hooked up to the CPAP machine really helps her at night. It is good to know that there is hope if I ever suffer from it.

http://www.glenmorefamilydentalcare.com/snori...
Pavlos Lombardi
#4 Jan 13, 2015
I've been dealing with sleep apnea for a couple of months now, and I'd have to say it's really difficult. I just hate having those restless nights where I end up getting only a few hours of sleep. Honestly at this point I'll probably just head down to a sleep clinic to see if I can get some help.

http://www.allsmilesdentalidaho.com/services/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Excessive Daytime Sleepiness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good morning snore solution reviews (Sep '13) Feb '15 TakTak 2
Mephrodrone and oxytocin on sale (Feb '13) Feb '13 jimmysis 1
News 'Smart Drug' May Not Be Such A Smart Decision (Mar '09) Nov '10 Michael 6
News Feature: Can't sleep? Ask the espert why (Dec '07) Oct '10 CharlesDurham 2
News The association between sleep disturbances and ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Boogie Beater 3
News Local woman seeks help finding machine to fight... (Sep '07) Oct '08 astromanthis 2
A revolutionary solution for bedroom airconditi... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Student 1
More from around the web