Could throat tumor battle cost Michae...

Could throat tumor battle cost Michael Douglas his voice?

There are 2 comments on the New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News story from Aug 18, 2010, titled Could throat tumor battle cost Michael Douglas his voice?. In it, New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News reports that:

Michael Douglas, 65, will undergo treatment for throat cancer. Michael Douglasi 1 2 i 1 2i 1 2 treatment for throat cancer could have a devastating side effect: the loss of his voice or a change in its quality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News.

biggy

Savannah, GA

#1 Aug 18, 2010
He probably could care less about his voice and hopes it don't cost him his life.
my father

Flowery Branch, GA

#2 Aug 18, 2010
My dad had his voice box cut out and the radiation turned his chest into leather he had a trek and all his food had to go though a blender for the last five years of his life.He talked using a vibrating devise and it was the hardest thing for him because he loved to talk he would talk to anyone and i would love to be able to talk to him again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Esophageal Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raising awareness of mouth and throat cancer in... May '15 Zaius 11
News Increase in throat and anal cancers tied to hum... (Jul '14) Nov '14 Jan 4
News Ryuichi Sakamoto Diagnosed With Throat Cancer (Jul '14) Jul '14 lots going on 1
News JPMorgan CEO to get treatment for throat cancer (Jul '14) Jul '14 Edward J Cejka 2
News Smoking and drinking doubles risks for esophage... (Apr '14) Apr '14 A HOLE IN YOUR TH... 2
News Robotic surgery vs. radiation, chemo for throat... (Apr '13) Nov '13 David Pendarvis 2
News Michael Douglas blames oral sex for throat cancer (Jun '13) Oct '13 farm tractors 13
More from around the web