Michael Douglas Progress Pleasing to Docs Despite Dire Reports

There are 3 comments on the National Ledger story from Oct 7, 2010, titled Michael Douglas Progress Pleasing to Docs Despite Dire Reports. In it, National Ledger reports that:

Michael Douglas' representative has insisted doctors are pleased with his progress, despite rumors the star's battle with cancer has taken a turn for the worse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

PATRICIA REEVES

Chandler, AZ

#1 Oct 9, 2010
Stop all of this speculating. It's important for Michael and Catherine to know that everyone wishes Michael the best and we all want him to get plenty of rest. They should know that a lot of love is being sent their way. Michael must continue to be brace, do everything he is supposed to do and he WILL come through this difficult ordeal.

We love you Michael and Catherine and you are going to have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas. Big hugs. Patricia Reeves
suedebottom

Leicester, UK

#2 Oct 13, 2010
Anybody who has actually undergone the same kind of treatment as Michael Douglas will know that the treatment makes you feel weaker and weaker. Once it finishes there is a horrible 6 weeks when your head is full of gunge and it's difficult to eat. Michael's a fighter and I wish him well. He needs to be absolutely determined to keep taking in calories and to keep away from infections.
PATRICIA REEVES

Chandler, AZ

#3 Nov 10, 2010
It seems so long since we had an update on Michael's progress. I realize that there is a difficult 5 weeks following his treatments but a little good news would make us feel happy.
We love you both, Michael and Catherine and look forward to receiving positive news regarding Michael's progress. Kind thoughts. Patricia Reeves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Esophageal Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raising awareness of mouth and throat cancer in... May 17 Cigar Face21 13
News Increase in throat and anal cancers tied to hum... (Jul '14) Nov '14 Jan 4
News Ryuichi Sakamoto Diagnosed With Throat Cancer (Jul '14) Jul '14 lots going on 1
News JPMorgan CEO to get treatment for throat cancer (Jul '14) Jul '14 Edward J Cejka 2
News Smoking and drinking doubles risks for esophage... (Apr '14) Apr '14 A HOLE IN YOUR TH... 2
News Robotic surgery vs. radiation, chemo for throat... (Apr '13) Nov '13 David Pendarvis 2
News Michael Douglas blames oral sex for throat cancer (Jun '13) Oct '13 farm tractors 13
More from around the web