Robotic surgery vs. radiation, chemo for throat cancer, study to see which is best

Apr 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 680News

Dr. Anthony Nichols of Western University in London. Ont., performs robotic-assisted surgery on a patient with throat cancer in a handout photo.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 15, 2013
Rita MacNeil died

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

David Pendarvis

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

This three treatment options have distinct benefits, as well as side effects, that are different from the other. Only your doctor can answer your question because the patient needs to undergo several health exams, and the doctor also needs to evaluate his health history. And yes, there are many hospitals now that performs robotic surgery. I have read that it has fewer complications, less scarring, and faster recovery compared to radiation and chemotherapy. However, it is always important to consult the doctor to know if it is indeed the best treatment. I suggest that you refer for articles at http://www.davincilawsuit.us/ , that I think may be of great help to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Esophageal Cancer Discussions

Search the Esophageal Cancer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryuichi Sakamoto Diagnosed With Throat Cancer Sun lots going on 1
Increase in throat and anal cancers tied to hum... Jul 25 Brenda 3
JPMorgan CEO to get treatment for throat cancer Jul 1 Edward J Cejka 2
Smoking and drinking doubles risks for esophage... Apr '14 A HOLE IN YOUR THROAT 2
Michael Douglas blames oral sex for throat cancer (Jun '13) Oct '13 farm tractors 13
Singing the blues, feeling the faith (Aug '10) Sep '13 Brian 4
A Special Treatment Is Giving Cancer Patients A... (Jun '10) Sep '13 Kolby 2
•••
•••