Anyone try stiff 4 hours the stiff ni...
Jerry W

Memphis, TN

#33 Dec 18, 2011
Stiff 4 Ever seems new but it seems like a strong option to Stiff Nights. New products in general seem to be safer and with less headaches. I would say Stiff 4 ever works just as good as the original stiff night but with no headache. I got mine from http://www.ephedrawarehouse.com/stiff-4-ever.... its byfar the cheapest place. I usually call in they always give me a discount or something free. Any one find any products that work really good?
Matt

Columbus, OH

#35 Jan 27, 2012
Stiff4hours is the real deal...hands down the best male enhancement out there.

Rock Hard? Hell yes!!!
Stimulation? Hell yes!!!
Climax? Double hell yes!!

It works amazingly fast, and left me no side effects.
Voltz are a good substitute brand, but hands down stiff4hours keep it rocking. Once they took stiff nights off the market, I didn't think anything else would compare. They came back with stiff4hours and hit a home run..!!!!!!
jay

Columbus, OH

#36 Feb 6, 2012
i have 50 boxes of 2 count stiff nights, the original formula, not the knock offs floating around. I would love to give someone a great deal on these.
Rajappan

Salt Lake City, UT

#37 Feb 10, 2012
I have used approved ED pills with sildenafil citrate ane even though it works gives me headaches, increased heart beat and leg ache.

I have tried "herbal" ED medicines too and curiously i get the same symptoms of headache, herat palpitations etc.

So i am pretty sure that these herbal medicines have sildenafil as an ingredient too. Or what explains the exact same symptoms?
Jon Goldsq

Massapequa, NY

#38 Feb 28, 2012
You guys can also check out some great Stiff 4 Ever reviews at www.whatisstiffnights.com
randy

Buffalo, NY

#41 Mar 20, 2012
jay wrote:
i have 50 boxes of 2 count stiff nights, the original formula, not the knock offs floating around. I would love to give someone a great deal on these.
....jay how do i get ahold of you..ill take one of those boxes from you..
Jay C

Fairmont, WV

#42 Apr 5, 2012
It works for me, but gives me incredible headaches. I will have to look for something else.
jay

Canal Winchester, OH

#43 Apr 5, 2012
randy wrote:
<quoted text> ....jay how do i get ahold of you..ill take one of those boxes from you..
email me ([email protected]) highland mi (huh) my wife is from milford. we will be up there this weekend.
jerry

United States

#44 Jun 21, 2012
Hey jay, u still have any of the stiff nights?
still rockin the house

Canton, OH

#45 Jun 22, 2012
Try libido max, its another over the counter buy. I have had great results. I am 46 and its been huge, pun intended. Do not take the dosage they recommend, it can lead to some weird side effects.

I take one a day, and on the wk ends I take one at six am, noon, and six pm, for amazing results. I am rock hard, and have increased release amounts. I also can have a double release within ten seconds to one minute, usually resulting in same volume amount each time. I can relax for an hour, and go right back at it with another huge release. Each time I have an orgasm it gets more intense of a feeling.
kolumb

Netherlands

#46 Jun 22, 2012
jay

Zanesville, OH

#47 Jun 22, 2012
jerry wrote:
Hey jay, u still have any of the stiff nights?
sure do!!
Bill

Anniston, AL

#49 Jul 17, 2012
Amazing stuff!! I had my doubts but my wife was worn out and after 4 hours I still had a concrete hard erection! I definitely believe now!
steve

Columbia City, IN

#50 Jul 20, 2012
I have been a loyal customer of stiff 4 hours and been very satisfied with the product. But recently they have changed their formula & it stinks. I tried taking the extra pills as they now recommend, to no avail. I have bought my last pill from them. Why mess with a good thing? I know I am not the only dissatisfied customer. Too bad it was once a good product. Now going elsewhere unless they bring back old formula. Get it together Stiff 4 Hours.

DISSATISFIED!!!!!!!!!!
ABB 3

Ridgeland, MS

#51 Jul 26, 2012
Stiff 4 hours is the best supplement in the industry. Every now and then you might take a pill with too low of a dosage which causes it not to work. I might get a headache or stuffy nose every now and then, but I can say it is worth it! You can really fuck all night and the next day!!!!
Jayden

Waterloo, Canada

#52 Aug 5, 2012
I just bough stiff 4 hours to try it.... Will let you know the results soon!!
David

Nottingham, MD

#53 Aug 7, 2012
steve wrote:
I have been a loyal customer of stiff 4 hours and been very satisfied with the product. But recently they have changed their formula & it stinks. I tried taking the extra pills as they now recommend, to no avail. I have bought my last pill from them. Why mess with a good thing? I know I am not the only dissatisfied customer. Too bad it was once a good product. Now going elsewhere unless they bring back old formula. Get it together Stiff 4 Hours.
DISSATISFIED!!!!!!!!!!
I had the same result. New formula is not working for me so I just ordered a competing product.
Mosensteinski

Charlotte, NC

#54 Aug 7, 2012
I have been using it for a couple of years. I just ordered 2 30 count bottles. They have now changed the ingredients....it doesn't work now. The old stuff 1 capsule would work in 30 minutes. The new stuff 2 capsules doesn't' work at all. On the new bottle it says it takes 4-8 hours for 2 capsules to work....which does nothing....Very displeased they messed up a great product.
Jim

Roswell, GA

#55 Aug 7, 2012
I agree with everybody.. The STIFF 4 HOURS formula must have changed because the last time I ordered it didn't work.. So I got caught in a big bind because I was depending on STIFF 4 HOURS when it comes to sex.. So I did some searches on the internet and found a new product called STIFF DAYS.. I called them up and ordered the 10 pill starter bottle .. Delivery was very fast actually it only took like 2 days to get it.. Their customer service is excellent and they actually answer the phone when you call which is great ..most other male enhancement companies have an answering machine.. Anyways my order arrived and I tried one pill and I can safely say that STIFF DAYS works great..just like the old STIFF 4 HOURS and STIFF NIGHTS.. so I went ahead and ordered their 50 pill bottle... If anyone is having the same problem with STIFF 4 HOURS not working try STIFF DAYS .. it will work.. The website is www.stiffdays.com
Howard

Los Angeles, CA

#56 Aug 8, 2012
Same here.. Stiff 4 Hours stopped working for me since they changed their formula.. The new hot replacement product is " Stiff Days" . I tried their 6 pill Bottle.. Works like the original stiff 4 hours.. Thank you stiff days .. www.stiffdays.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erectile Dysfunction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Powerzen works great but will never take again (Feb '14) 9 hr Jbaias 46
What is Stiff Days (Aug '12) 16 hr Wayne 726
Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg Eradicates Erectile Dy... (Jul '10) Feb 23 TrollXX 52
erection only with full bladder (Dec '13) Feb 23 Milkanyway 6
News Medication For Erectile Dysfunction: How Much I... (Jan '11) Feb 22 greenhealth 24
Where Can I Buy Erectile Dysfunction Medication... (May '12) Feb 22 ReaktorX 30
www.safeonlinepharma.com upto 50% discounts are on (Apr '16) Feb 22 germanyquality 3
I wake up with full erection, but can't get one... (Mar '08) Feb 20 Eternally Hard 155
More from around the web