Eczema - Herbal remedies for Eczema

Eczema - Herbal remedies for Eczema

There are 4 comments on the American Chronicle story from Apr 23, 2007, titled Eczema - Herbal remedies for Eczema. In it, American Chronicle reports that:

Eczema is a general term for rash-like skin conditions. The most common type of eczema is called atopic dermatitis, which is an allergic reaction. via American Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at American Chronicle.

Dr Manjinder Singh Vrach

Delhi, India

#1 Apr 24, 2007
Dear Friends,

As far as the outcome of latest studies going on against "fight against eczema". It is now widely accepted by all systems of medicine that the "Cycle" of Itching is to be reduced / stopped to cure eczema.

My study is based on Naturopathy and Aroma Therapy. I have traveled world wide. Visiting many eczema patients and collecting Herbal / Natural oils used to stop Itching cycle to help in cure eczema.

May be i can help you with treatment after knowing your complete history

I have treated many people by breaking their Itching cycle.

For severe people (either adult having both arms and legs effected or a small child below age 3 having whole body effected with eczema).
The cost of one month course (4 bottles of 30ml oil each) is of 120 (UK, Pounds)+ 10 (UK, Pounds) for postage.

For less severe people. Who are effective with eczema only on select parts (like neck, behind knee or on elbows).
The cost of one month course (2 bottles of 30ml oil each) is of 60 (UK, Pounds)+ 10 (UK, Pounds) for postage.

This is a very cost effective treatment and results are great.

For better results. We suggest that treatment should be continued for 3 months. With each order. We go on updating with the results and status of patient.

We have 85% success results on all kind of itching eczema except with the eczema with weeping fluids out of skin has just preventive measure of 25% success rate.

The Oils, I prepare are custom made herbal oils based on your history. All oils are 100% herbal, Contains no steroids or medicine.

We ship world wide from India.

Please visit www.NaturalHealings.in and contact me

Dr. Manjinder Singh Vrach
Chandigarh, India.

Since: Apr 07

Germany

#2 Apr 25, 2007
Eczema about. Researchers compared the quality of life of 379 children with skin diseases with 161 children with chronic illnesses.
more:[link=http://www.products herbal.com/health/children-wit h-eczema-have-the-same-impaire d-quality-of-life-as-those-wit h-kidney-disease.html]Children with eczema have the same ...[/link]
nathan1281

Mission, TX

#3 May 8, 2007
Hello Every one I am starting up a new site on eczema. It is a personal site that everyone can go to and it has some things that I have seen work. It also has a discussion board on it as well. It will be updated all the time. Please visit it and pass it around.

web.mac.com/nathan1281/iWeb/Eczema/Welcome.ht...

Thanks!!!
Nathan
inhydtabe1987

Glasgow, UK

#6 Nov 15, 2011
I read about a website called http://www.satisfyenhancers.com it looks great what do you think for coupons

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eczema and birth control (Mar '12) Aug 21 Susan 13
How else can I treat my horrid eczema? (Jun '15) Aug 19 markeds 12
Ear Eczema HELP! (Dec '09) Aug 17 kevin538 86
eczema on both hands (Jul '15) Aug 7 markeds 9
i have extremely severe eczema EVERYWHERE (Dec '06) Jul 27 markeds 192
Eczema full body (Nov '15) Jul 25 suzy1802 8
real help for childrens eczema Jul 24 markeds 2
More from around the web