What is the best treatment for pompholyx (dyshidrotic eczema,...

There are 2 comments on the NLH Question Answering Service story from Jul 15, 2007, titled What is the best treatment for pompholyx (dyshidrotic eczema,.... In it, NLH Question Answering Service reports that:

What is the best treatment for pompholyx of the feet? 15/Jul/07 Answer: eMedicine, an American online textbook, has an extensive chapter on Dyshidrotic eczema [1]. The volume of information on treatment is too ... via NLH Question Answering Service

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NLH Question Answering Service.

mimsi

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Aug 26, 2007
I would caution sufferers to beware of smearing on too much topical corticoids for too long a period on the afflicted areas; years of doing so destroyed the natural fatty sub layer underneath the skin of my hands, and now they resemble those of a woman twice my age. Moisturizing lotions and creams only made the outbreak worse. If you have other mystery afflictions, be persistent with your medical providers. I've suffered with exactly what you describe (one of the names I've heard it called is Dyshidrotic Eczema) intensely all over my fingers and sometimes lower legs for over 30 years, along with a wide variety of severe and sometimes life-threatening other ailments from vomiting and passing blood to facial rashes to episodes involving my kidneys, liver, pancreas, etc. For 20 of those years the doctors were baffled. At last, after a vicious nearly unstoppable bout with pneumonia, a doctor I thank God for discovered the connection. My ANA levels were tested and found to be 300 times above normal. That, and a multitude of other tests along with my medical history, showed conclusively that I am battling SLE lupus. It took years of Plaquenil, Prednesone, and several other prescription medicines to stabilize me. I am not yet in remission, but thank God I am still alive!
Bruno Frketic

Europe

#2 Mar 5, 2014
Dear all,

The Cure for neurodermitis/popmholyx/dishyd rosis/eczema is not anything material. The cure is to read a book about positive thinking, getting rid of fear (e.g. fear of losing a job), and building confidence.

Another name for eczema is neurodermitis which is absolutely correct.
It is essential to calm down and breate slow and deep when stressed.

I speak from my own experience, a book saved my life and it will save yours.
After the inflamation is over, you can use classic moisturiser cream for quicker regeneration of skin.

Eczema is an indicator that you're mind or diet is not in order. No Negativity and only organic/bio/eco food is the rule!

Love to all,
Bruno

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The ocean did WONDERS for sons eczema!!! (Aug '08) 11 hr nelly 41
Eczema treatment plan: Very effective (Jan '07) Sat Karen 64
Fast Cure for Serious Eczema (Dec '08) Sat Tay88 28
I may have found my cure Apr 27 Julie Webb 1
How I cured my eczema Apr 22 asdk3121 1
How To Treat Eczema Apr 22 bieber4eva 1
Organic Eczema Treatment Apr 22 keitherlard2 2
More from around the web