Courtney

Stratford, CT

#186 Aug 10, 2012
I am 13 going on 14, and I have had eczema like Veronica since I was born! I get bullied and it itches! When they put me on prednisone it goes away, but then when the treatment is over, it comes back fighting! I also have psoraisis.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#187 Aug 11, 2012
Courtney wrote:
I am 13 going on 14, and I have had eczema like Veronica since I was born! I get bullied and it itches! When they put me on prednisone it goes away, but then when the treatment is over, it comes back fighting! I also have psoraisis.
Hi Courtney, read the post I posted previous to yours, and I posted a few other times throughout this thread as well if you'd like to read them. Creams and pills will not solve your problem, you must fix the imbalance inside your body through cleansing and diet change.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#188 Aug 29, 2012
Ken wrote:
The "Cure" for eczema is simple, as for ALL "Dis-eases". You're body is simply too acidic, you're polluted, literally.
You have been purposely sickened by pharmecutical and food companies in order for them to profit off of your sickness.
How many times have you been sick and the doctor says OK Mr. JD, you've got the flu so the best thing to do is to avoid dairy products and any solids etc, right?
Why? Because Dairy products, MEAT, Yeast and especially corn products are EXTREMLY ACIDIC and they will kill you, all of these foods are like CANCER themselves.
It's a slow death, along with those foods you also need to avoid Coffee, Tea, smokes, alcohol, ALL DRUGS.
Google search "pH Miracle" it will SAVE YOUR LIFE, if need be saving, as it has saved mine.
as far a natural treatments, Dermavir has been the most effective for me.

http://www.dermabiologics.com
Kathryn

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#189 Sep 20, 2012
I HAVE YOUR SOLUTION...
I have had eczema for 18 yrs. I have had 3 really bad bouts with it. I have learned over the years what works the very best.....
STEROID SHOTS for sure if it is severe. I finally went to an outstanding doctor in this field and she took one look at me and said 'you need a steroid shot'. She said the shots don't hurt you but may have side effects if you get them A LOT more than you should, but under a doctor's care there was zero to worry about she said. In two weeks my eczema was at bay and shortly after that it was 95% gone in about a month. I could sleep month after month with ZERO ITCHING. She said anytime I have a bad outbreak like that, to come and see her and she would give me another shot. The shots last about 6 months. After it wore off, I just broke out normal here and there some, but was clearly manageable, and its been 14 months since I had the shot. It was a life saver!!!! My brother in law has it really really bad and he got the shot first and told me about it. I never heard of them for eczema and no doctor ever helped me or told me about that. It helped him beyond belief. My doctor was shocked that no other doctor even mentioned giving me a steroid shot when it got bad.
There is help out there for the severely infected. Go get a steroid shot NOW.
I use Eucerin cream to stop the itch and it has a coolant in the cream that makes your skin cold upon application which soothes eczema on contact. I also always have an electric fan in my family room where I sit the most and by my bed at night. Cool air circulating on your body is extremely soothing to eczema and lessons the itch. Taking 1 to 2 benedryl pills in the evening do wonders, and you feel a lot less itchy in the morning. I also use a 5% strength steroid cream when I first break out and itch and it helps a lot. I don't have to use it all the time. If you use anything less than 5%, it won't work. Cortizone over the counter cream is a joke. So, if you go get a steroid shot (demand it), get eucerin cream at walmart, and 5% steroid perscription cream from your doctor and benedryl, you will see a HUGE IMPROVEMENT. I don't have to worry about bad outbreaks anymore.
samantha1258

Ålborg, Denmark

#190 Sep 28, 2012
Hi Veronica! I would like to tell you not to worry :) I have had eczema for 32 years-from my birth, sometimes it gets better, sometimes worse... I exactly know what helps me, what helps to another people, but we are so lazy to follow it! So, I would like to recommed you one blog, that I like very well, because there are well described some very useful treatments and you can also read which cream should you use, how should you bath with atopic eczeme and what should you eat when you have dermatitis... http://www.myatopiceczema.com/ ....this is the blog, it is written by young man that was suffering from eczema for years and tried sooo many treatment..so have a look and good luck :))
Rick

Hamilton, Australia

#191 Oct 1, 2012
Hi I'm new to forums on these but i've got a passion to spread my wifes natural creams she makes which has helped alot of people in treating their skin ailments I'm not selling anything on this but if i can recommend yourself, family or anyone you care for who has got eczema, psoriasis check out zaia naturals, she's on fb and has a website too www.zaianaturals.com , also i'll be on here as often as i can, like many of you we've tried all steroid creams, oral steroids, pawpaw creams, and well all the stuff you buy in the chemist lol and no go, and we took the time to educate ourselves in the best effective route to go in treating our son which is a healthy diet as well as the homemade creams as a maintenance for the skin to keep it moisturised through the day really look forward to hearing your thoughts knowledge is power guys but only if we use it. Rick
Chris

Oklahoma City, OK

#192 Oct 3, 2012
Veronica wrote:
hi, im 17 years old and i have been suffering with severe eczema for about 4 years now. recently though it got extremely worse. i have it everywhere from my face to my legs to my elbows, knees, thighs, back, neck, hands, feet. i dont know what to do. i went to my dermatologist and they just continue to give me hydrocortisone cream, which doesnt do much. i although have found that if you condition yourself to stop itching it, it does in fact go away. but what is causing this? and how much longer will i have to deal with this? please help
Wow! Man I can help you with this. I'm positive! Can we chat? Please email me at chrisasalter@me.com
Sam

Liverpool, UK

#193 Oct 8, 2012
I have had eczema since I was born and used every Lotion and potion, the only thing that completely cured my eczema was zemaphyte an experimental Chinese herbal tea treatment , provided through my Dermatologist in NHS, the government wouldn't fund it so wasn't available after that as there weren't enough eczema sufferers benefitting from it??

I have just recently come across Dead Sea salts (you can get in holland and Barrett)I was skeptical but it really does relieve itching and your skin feels moisturised (unbelievably) and soft. My routine at the moment is light treatment 3 times a week at hospital, bath every night in Dead Sea salts and moisturise, moisturise, moisturise, if bad patches ichthopaste with bandages on,very little elocon (steroid)in places I can't put ichthopaste I.e back, protopic on face (rarely). Shower in the morning with balneum oil, moisturise again with double base dayleve, aquamol or epaderm oh and take antihistamines 1 in morning, 1 at lunch and 2 before bed.

It may take a while but it's about finding what is best for your skin as they can be so different. Keep going to the doctors asking to try different things that you find out about because they won't tell you! ESP if you have had to pay for your prescriptions since 16 like me I get the prepayment cert at 10.40 per month for 10 months.

Hope this helps someone ALSO BEST PEOPLE TO TALK TO ABOUT DIFFERENT TREATMENTS IS THE NURSES THEY HAVE MORE TIME TO SPEND WITH YOU THAN THE DOCTORS
Emi

Tokyo, Japan

#194 Oct 8, 2012
Hi, im 13 atm. And ever since i was born i have had eczema. i have been teased a lot and have been hurt inside but i guess i have just put up with it.
I am suffering with it EVERYWHERE and i do mean everywhere, my legs, kneese especially, thighs, butt, stomach, back, shoulders, neck, chest, head and since 2 weeks ago my face. I feel so alone although i know others suffer with it. I dont have any more confidence and i just feel like crying. No one else in my family suffers from eczema only my cousin but hers is really mild. I feel so itchy and sore. People used to say i would grow out of it but i dont know myself.
I am a totally normal girl if it wasnt for my eczma. I havent gone to the beach or swimming pool for about a year mainly because my skin feels horrible after.
Sorry that my post got so long!
I wish the best for all of you with eczema!!
Good luck

Emi
shania

Norfolk, VA

#195 Oct 18, 2012
i am 11 years old and iv had severe eczama for
ALL MY LIFE my family has tried everything to calm it down but it hasent been working sometimes i would just like to take my skin and replace it...
Casey Hale

Indianapolis, IN

#196 Mar 4, 2013
Hello! My name is Casey Hale. Please consider trying out some of the skin care products from Seacret. They are products made from the minerals of the Dead Sea. The Dead Sea is famous for helping tons of people with existing skin conditions. The mud masks and mud soap work very well with conditions such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis. I got rid of my acne breakouts when I started using the mud soap and moisturizer. The price of the products are on the higher end than some products on the market but you get what you pay for. Besides, if you become a preferred customer than you get 50-80% off, access to a free skin-care advisor (who can better help you with solving your problem), free birthday presents, "just because" presents, and loads of other stuff! Please check out my website and decide for yourself if it would be a good fit for you. Seacretdirect.com/SoothingSeacret

If you have any questions please E-mail me and I'll help you as much as I possible!
CHale@soothingSeacret.com

Best regards,
Casey Hale
Cara

Chillicothe, OH

#197 Mar 17, 2013
I'm 15 and I have it to I've had it since a was born I use jergens ultra healing it helps me .
Andrew

Hamilton, New Zealand

#198 Mar 19, 2013
I had severe eczema and used this cream which came with a 90day money back guarantee. I'm so glad I did as I had nothing to lose, eczema all gone.. Want to know more email me. andy1064@hotmail.co.uk
yo

Ocala, FL

#199 Mar 19, 2013
To
Joe

Grantham, UK

#200 Mar 25, 2013
Me too I have it everywhere but I now just give up.
Forever Yours

United States

#201 Apr 13, 2013
Joe wrote:
Me too I have it everywhere but I now just give up.
Try tanning uv light it helps it to dry up and disappear .
-not saying-

Burton-on-trent, UK

#202 May 3, 2013
I am 12 I have had eczema since I was a baby, I can't do anything a normal kid can do in the summer I stay inside because my eczema is so bad but the sun helps it but I don't want to get my legs or my arms out, I don't go swimming or anything people look and point I hate it, it just ruins my life I have to sleep with bandages on! I've never told anyone this I've made all new mates in high school and they don't know a thing but that's good because they & populer I just don't know what to do anymore, please help!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#203 May 3, 2013
For any inquiries related to,highest purity potassium cyanide(KCN) which is use for electroplate ,pesticide ,gold mining , processing jewelry and other industry use,don't hesitate to contact me,i now have best grade available,i package discreetly and fast delivery
If you need a small quantity for lab-use, such as 10-100 Grams.Then contact me with the quantity you need and i will get it send to you as soon as you want,you will be well served. contact me via murphyfestus@gmail.com
Ellen

Keller, TX

#204 May 4, 2013
I agree with Ken about making changes to one's diet to ease the pain and itching of eczema and fighting other illnesses that are similar.

I've had chronic eczema since I was a toddler. I'm 51 now. The only relief I've gotten is from changing my eating habits, reducing greatly my sugar intake, etc.

I did try a cleansing program that I ordered online and it worked amazingly well to kick-start my recovery, but paying attention to the foods you're eating in the long run is such a help. Now I steer clear of any suggestion to use steroid ointments, etc. as these have only caused problems for me in the long run (thinning of skin, etc.)

Good luck to you.

Steve

Guelph, Canada

#207 Oct 7, 2013
"The pH miracle" is absolute snake oil. It's nonsense. While it's true that cancer cells cannot survive in a basic environment NEITHER CAN ANY OF YOUR BODY'S CELLS!
Read the first page of the book - anyone with a general knowledge of science will call "bullshit" nearly immediately.
Side note : You cannot change the pH of your blood - even "Dr." Young admits this in his book. He then goes on to contradict himself, but that's another matter.
Your best bet is a stronger steroid, or an immuno-modulator. I know neither of these solutions are ideal, but don't waste your time and money with the various snake oils that people will try and sell you. I have tried all the various "natural" treatments. They either had no effect, or a negative effect. Unfortunately, the only thing that controls my eczema is hydrocortisone. Believe me, I don't want to use it anymore either. It's unfortunate that so many people suggest quack products - it makes it tough to actually find an alternative solution to steroids and dangerous immuno-modulaors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ear Eczema HELP! (Dec '09) Dec 19 Acroutha 75
Eczema treatment plan: Very effective (Jan '07) Dec 15 angie 61
Fast Cure for Serious Eczema (Dec '08) Dec 14 RPMONEY 27
What Eczema Treatments Have You Tried And Found... (Sep '09) Dec 14 RPMONEY 16
Organic Eczema Treatment Dec 9 HubblesMom 1
Itchy blistery toe Dec 9 suzykue 1
Slexir Dec 4 Hofmann81 1
More from around the web