i have extremely severe eczema EVERYW...
James

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#50 Feb 20, 2008
try eczecure treatment, it is a really strong ayurveda concoction that cleared my eczema.

Best regards

James
Rebecca

San Antonio, TX

#51 Feb 21, 2008
If you truly want relief from eczema please go to www.proecza.com . I do not sell the cream I just know it works because it has worked on my daughter within hours i saw a change. I have had other friends of mine try it and found it to be a miracle drug.
armrni butterflii

Suitland, MD

#52 Feb 22, 2008
Veronica wrote:
hi, im 17 years old and i have been suffering with severe eczema for about 4 years now. recently though it got extremely worse. i have it everywhere from my face to my legs to my elbows, knees, thighs, back, neck, hands, feet. i dont know what to do. i went to my dermatologist and they just continue to give me hydrocortisone cream, which doesnt do much. i although have found that if you condition yourself to stop itching it, it does in fact go away. but what is causing this? and how much longer will i have to deal with this? please help
i know exactly how u feel. i jus used have it when i was like 7 and it went away. Then at 12 it came around my mouth, now @ 17 its on my arm, neck, eyelids, back. Its embarrassing and painful. CAN SOMEONE HELP US PLEASE!!!
Seanine

Maryborough, Australia

#53 Apr 1, 2008
You need to try constant moisturising with sorbolene and glycerin cream and cover affected areas with wet and dry bandages. Use Tubifast tubular bandaging, it heals it so much quicker. Try stronger steroids until getting it under control, than only when needed.You need to have allergy tests done and much more .if you want to hear more my email is [email protected] I have lived with it and now my son has it. Please contact me. There is so much more I can say. Seanine
Megan

United States

#55 May 17, 2008
Hi, I'm fourteen years old and I have severe exzema too! I've had since I was too & it's all over my body! I've been to a dermatologist and to doctors and creams and pills DO NOT HELP! I need help too so if anybody knows anything hook me up!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#56 May 17, 2008
Megan wrote:
Hi, I'm fourteen years old and I have severe exzema too! I've had since I was too & it's all over my body! I've been to a dermatologist and to doctors and creams and pills DO NOT HELP! I need help too so if anybody knows anything hook me up!
The answer is quite simple Megan, your skin is your 3rd kidney. Food is the cause and cure for disease/cancer. Eczema included. Don't waste your time on drugs.
amberly

Houston, TX

#57 May 24, 2008
I'm not sure if it will help you like it has me but my dermatologist gave me protopic and it has worked miracles. The other thing was my eczema was tied in to my severe allergies so you might want to look into some allergy testing because that was a major problem for me.
Danny

London, UK

#58 Aug 21, 2008
homeopathy helped for me - it completely cleared my eczema and my staph auerus infection.
im 21 yrs old and have suffered chronic eczema since i was born.
homepathy takes time, and make sure you find a good homeopath with alot of experience and good qualifications, preferably from a medical backround.
its takes time, it will probably get worse during treatment but the day will come (often after a few months) where the eczema will dissappear.
dont give up! steroids suppress your immune system, homeopathy brings it all back into balance.
good luck , danny
Nicole

Phoenix, AZ

#59 Sep 7, 2008
I have a 3 1/2 month old who has severe eczema. We started to see problems around 2 months which, from reading, I find is common for infants. We were told by her Dr. that I should go off all dairy and soy (soy- b/c it has alot of the same proteins that dairy has.) They also added nuts and eggs b/c our 2nd daughter (who's now 3) is severly allergic to both nuts and eggs. Anyhow- I need help-- they prescribed a VERY stron ointment for her b/c her eczema was oozing from her neck and I know that this is not good for her in the long run. She also had been running a fever. I need help. My diet is VERY limited and she doesn't seem to be getting better even with me being on this diet. Something I just read though, may be the reason, I had a large bowl of wheat noodles with a homemade spaghetti sauce for dinner last night and another for lunch today. Tomatoes can flare up eczema??? Anyone want to help??? I know ointments and lotions are not the answer.
Mark

Riverside, CA

#60 Sep 9, 2008
My son developed excema at 2 months old. I believe what has been wonderful for his skin is using Aveeno. I wash and moisturize him with Aveeno products. Can be found in the babies products at Wal Mart. Also, calendula cream purchased from a nearby Health Food Store is GREAT!
SHATISHA

Canton, MI

#61 Sep 10, 2008
Veronica wrote:
hi, im 17 years old and i have been suffering with severe eczema for about 4 years now. recently though it got extremely worse. i have it everywhere from my face to my legs to my elbows, knees, thighs, back, neck, hands, feet. i dont know what to do. i went to my dermatologist and they just continue to give me hydrocortisone cream, which doesnt do much. i although have found that if you condition yourself to stop itching it, it does in fact go away. but what is causing this? and how much longer will i have to deal with this? please help
I have severe eczema all over. its really hard to deal with. i no longer feel comfortable in my own skin. i go out and people look at me like i'm nasty or something.How do you condition yourself to stop scratching? what do you use? do you have any advice you can give me?
SHATISHA

Canton, MI

#62 Sep 10, 2008
i have severe eczema and i find myself trying a lot of things. when i go to the dermotologist he isn't of much help to me. people just don't understan what we go through. so if any one has any advice or things thats worked for them please let me know.
Pal_o_Palin

United States

#63 Sep 11, 2008
Shatisha, if you haven't already, I suggest that you should try the eczema herbal ointment from www.champori.com It is the only natural medicine that works for me. Champori is fast (works within days) and the effects are long-lasting. I haven't had an outbreak in 7 months now after only a couple weeks of treating my hands and scalp.
Richard.
MomNneed

Tulsa, OK

#64 Sep 15, 2008
Ken wrote:
In order to maintain proper health you NEED to ALKALIZE YOUR BODY with vegetable drinks - naturally juiced/blended.
If you're experiencing symptoms of any sort of dis-ease, such foods as healthy as apples or bananas can actually hurt you severly if your body is out of balance.
The sugar content is just too high. All sugar content is Acid-Forming even the "good" kind.
symptoms such as eczema, acne, stomach aches, headaches MS symptoms are all minor signs of something serious about to happen in the coming years.
Such as more serious diseases or cancer which will inevitably take your life, if you don't wake up and do something about you're problems now.
your body is talking to you with these dis-ease like symptoms, LISTEN to it, or pay for it, with your life.
Don't use creams to cover the symptoms, your body is hurt, treat the problem that's causing the symptoms.
Hi Ken,

I have read through many of the post you have made and you appear both very knowledgable where Eczema is concerned as you are aware of the different treatments. My 18 month old suffers from eczema, primarily on her legs, knee's, hands and arms. We have taken her to countless doctors and two different dermatologist who basically recommended creams for the itching/healing, oatmeal baths, change in dye free laundry soap, bath soap, lotions etc...... Alot of the 'cures' mentioned in this forum will not fit into a 2 yr olds diet...... do you have any suggestions for us of ways we can help her?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#65 Sep 17, 2008
MomNneed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ken,
I have read through many of the post you have made and you appear both very knowledgable where Eczema is concerned as you are aware of the different treatments. My 18 month old suffers from eczema, primarily on her legs, knee's, hands and arms. We have taken her to countless doctors and two different dermatologist who basically recommended creams for the itching/healing, oatmeal baths, change in dye free laundry soap, bath soap, lotions etc...... Alot of the 'cures' mentioned in this forum will not fit into a 2 yr olds diet...... do you have any suggestions for us of ways we can help her?
Hi, mom :-)

The best thing for any living creature on this planet is a vegan regimen, or as close to one as possible. Reguardless of age. To say such "cures" will not fit into a 2 year olds diet is like saying eating fast food 3 times a day will make you healthy.(If it was my "cures" you're talking about, that is.)

Ofcourse, for a 2 year old close attention must be paid to them at all times when changing/modifying there eating habits. There are a couple things I may be able to suggest that can be considered much cheaper then paying a professional for help. I would recommend buying some of Dr. Robert Youngs books (for your daughter I would recommend one of his children books i'm sure she'd love.

Make the transition to become a vegan yourself, and when you're satisfied that you've created a fully balanced vegan lifestyle, you can do it for her.

The other way which I recommend the most, would be to see a professional, unfortunately most nutritionists are trained in just that, nutrition. Most do not have a basic understanding of how VERY important and delicate the pH balance of your body is, and most tend to ignore it.

In which case the only person I would advise seeing is Dr. Young, or perhaps another micro-biologist in your area who may have some high qualifications such as his.

As for the creams that doctors have offered you, I won't tell you to immediately stop using any such creams, because I know if there's no other way, creams are the only source for relief. But know that the skin is not just a blanket over your body, It's an organ, and must be treated as gently as any other part of your body.

Kind of pointless to throw creams on top of the skin when more illness just keeps coming from under, right?

Someting a little interesting I've been thinking of for a while now......

A 22 year old(me) has reversed his own, and a few others eczema 100%. But the multi-trillion dollar FDA cannot? I think there's something wrong there :-).

Any questions - [email protected]

Best of luck to you, and everyone who is sick and in search for answers.

Ken
Ellen

Littlehampton, UK

#66 Nov 17, 2008
Try Magicream
www.magicream123.com
My son 's Eczema was cleared within 3 days, it really works
melinda

Thunder Bay, Canada

#67 Jan 5, 2009
The Revitol all natural skin exfoliator is the revolutionary age-defying skin care system that peels away the ravages of time to reveal the secret of a beautiful face beautiful, healthy, radiant youthful looking skin.

http://www.revitol.com/site/revitol_skin_exfo...
Mike

United States

#68 Mar 25, 2009
I am a 18 yr. old, who recently moved out, which probably, while it did feel good, probably brought on bad stress in the subconscious, which brought forth the eczema. Unfortunately, it has moved onto my face, which I have scratched so much, it is just one big scab... which has made me an eyesore to my friends. Well, I am hardly a healthy eater,and I hardly remember what a vegetable looks like these days... I currently have no health insurance, which definitely deters me from any doctors or dermatologists, but judging from all of your posts, they are just lining their wallets. My question is this, Am I going to be able to eat healthy being a part time worker and full-time student? I went to a free clinic in my community and they perscribed "Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream" The tube is about the size of a toothpaste tube, and I am curious about this stuff, as I have put it on it directly, and it doesn't seem to be working.

I am also embarrassed to say because I scratch myself to the point of gauze and medical tape, I have to have a roommate duct tape oven mits to my hands as I have woken up with blood oozing off my face and arms. I am quickly reaching my tolerance level and would like to get rid of this crap once and for all.

What should I do first to try and get rid of it? I would like to fast and drink water for a couple days, just to get my system washed out, but what else, as I said, I am on a tight budget as it is. Any advice is highly welcome. Thank you for reading my wall of text. My email is [email protected]

Since: Mar 09

UK

#69 Apr 3, 2009
Hi Mike,
Sorry to be the bearer of 'bad' news but a change of diet is a good start!!!Tight budget or not!! I've had eczema for all my life and i'm well into my thirties and i'm tell you for a start all diary products and junk food is out!!!
Speak to ya soon!
SKIN DEEP

Since: Mar 09

UK

#70 Apr 3, 2009
Hi Mike,
Sorry to be the bearer of 'bad' news but a change of diet is what you need to make a start with. I've had eczema for well over 30 years and i'm tellingyou for a start all diary products are out and so is all junk food: tight budget or not!!!
Speak to you soon
SKIN DEEP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eczema and birth control (Mar '12) Aug 21 Susan 13
How else can I treat my horrid eczema? (Jun '15) Aug 19 markeds 12
Ear Eczema HELP! (Dec '09) Aug 17 kevin538 86
eczema on both hands (Jul '15) Aug 7 markeds 9
Eczema full body (Nov '15) Jul 25 suzy1802 8
real help for childrens eczema Jul 24 markeds 2
My eczema was cured- A story from a 14 year old... (Jun '06) Jul '16 Alliya m 262
More from around the web