i have extremely severe eczema EVERYWHERE

Posted in the Eczema Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Veronica

Mount Holly, NJ

#1 Dec 7, 2006
hi, im 17 years old and i have been suffering with severe eczema for about 4 years now. recently though it got extremely worse. i have it everywhere from my face to my legs to my elbows, knees, thighs, back, neck, hands, feet. i dont know what to do. i went to my dermatologist and they just continue to give me hydrocortisone cream, which doesnt do much. i although have found that if you condition yourself to stop itching it, it does in fact go away. but what is causing this? and how much longer will i have to deal with this? please help
Alyssa

AOL

#2 Dec 9, 2006
Omg, i know what you mean! Im 14 and i have it not as bad as you, but i have it on my arms back neck and butt!!!!! I don't know what to do either!!! Talk to me on aol. or just write.

luluGERNADEx@aol.com
Ollie

United States

#3 Dec 18, 2006
Veronica wrote:
hi, im 17 years old and i have been suffering with severe eczema for about 4 years now. recently though it got extremely worse. i have it everywhere from my face to my legs to my elbows, knees, thighs, back, neck, hands, feet. i dont know what to do. i went to my dermatologist and they just continue to give me hydrocortisone cream, which doesnt do much. i although have found that if you condition yourself to stop itching it, it does in fact go away. but what is causing this? and how much longer will i have to deal with this? please help
Veronica, I had a bad case of dermatitis for 8 years until I got a herbal cream prepared by the tibetan recipe. You can get it on www.champori.com Try it.
jamie

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Dec 22, 2006
Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>
Veronica, I had a bad case of dermatitis for 8 years until I got a herbal cream prepared by the tibetan recipe. You can get it on www.champori.com Try it.
Herbal creams definitely help! My eczema is basically gone since I started using a calendula salve someone recommended on another forum. I got it at www.healinganthropology.com I also use their diaper cream as lotion. Sounds weird, but I don't care because my skin has never felt and looked better!

Since: Jan 07

Seria, Brunei Darussalam

#5 Jan 7, 2007
It may be easy for some to buy online, but not for all. Teenagers do not have credit cards and their only place they can either buy their creams are through their local pharmacists or ask their parents to get it for them.

Cortisone creams are not good in the long run because they contain steroids which could cause thinning of the skin cells.(6 years of eczema made me read a lot and consult lots of medical practitioners). I was given Elomet Cream (Mometasone Furoate) which is kinder to the skin then cortisone creams, but again, its a temporary remedy.

Don't get me wrong, but has anyone realized how expensive these creams are? I mean why do they have to put such a high price for these items? For that price, I'd expect a tub.
mJa

Sarikei, Malaysia

#6 Jan 11, 2007
Hi
Check out http://eczemafix.blogspot.com/
Has a great home remedy that has worked for me! Regards
Dr Manjinder Singh Vrach

Delhi, India

#7 Apr 4, 2007
Dear Friends,

As far as the outcome of latest studies going on against "fight against eczema". It is now widely accepted by all systems of medicine that the "Cycle" of Itching is to be reduced / stopped to cure eczema.

My study is based on naturopathy and I have traveled world wide. Visiting many eczema patients and collecting herbal / natural oils.

May be i can help you with treatment after knowing your complete history

I have treated many people by breaking their Itching cycle.

For severe people (either adult having both arms and legs effected or a small child below age 3 having whole body effected with eczema).
The cost of one month course (4 bottles of 30ml oil each) is of 120 (UK, Pounds)+ 10 (UK, Pounds) for postage.

For less severe people. Who are effective with eczema only on select parts (like neck, behind knee or on elbows).
The cost of one month course (2 bottles of 30ml oil each) is of 60 (UK, Pounds)+ 10 (UK, Pounds) for postage.

This is a very cost effective treatment and results are great.

For better results. We suggest that treatment should be continued for 3 months. With each order. We go on updating with the results and status of patient.

We have 85% success results on all king of itching eczema except with the eczema with weeping fluids out of skin has just preventive measure of 25%.

The Oils, I prepare are custom made based on your history. All oils are 100% herbal, Contains no steroids or medicine.

We ship world wide from India.

Please visit www.NaturalHealings.in and contact me

Dr. Manjinder Singh Vrach
Chandigarh, India.
Ken

Abbotsford, Canada

#8 Apr 9, 2007
The "Cure" for eczema is simple, as for ALL "Dis-eases". You're body is simply too acidic, you're polluted, literally.

You have been purposely sickened by pharmecutical and food companies in order for them to profit off of your sickness.

How many times have you been sick and the doctor says OK Mr. JD, you've got the flu so the best thing to do is to avoid dairy products and any solids etc, right?

Why? Because Dairy products, MEAT, Yeast and especially corn products are EXTREMLY ACIDIC and they will kill you, all of these foods are like CANCER themselves.

It's a slow death, along with those foods you also need to avoid Coffee, Tea, smokes, alcohol, ALL DRUGS.

Google search "pH Miracle" it will SAVE YOUR LIFE, if need be saving, as it has saved mine.
Ken

Abbotsford, Canada

#9 Apr 9, 2007
In order to maintain proper health you NEED to ALKALIZE YOUR BODY with vegetable drinks - naturally juiced/blended.

If you're experiencing symptoms of any sort of dis-ease, such foods as healthy as apples or bananas can actually hurt you severly if your body is out of balance.

The sugar content is just too high. All sugar content is Acid-Forming even the "good" kind.

symptoms such as eczema, acne, stomach aches, headaches MS symptoms are all minor signs of something serious about to happen in the coming years.

Such as more serious diseases or cancer which will inevitably take your life, if you don't wake up and do something about you're problems now.

your body is talking to you with these dis-ease like symptoms, LISTEN to it, or pay for it, with your life.

Don't use creams to cover the symptoms, your body is hurt, treat the problem that's causing the symptoms.
Ken

Abbotsford, Canada

#10 Apr 9, 2007
The "Cure" for eczema is simple, as for ALL "Dis-eases". You're body is simply too acidic, you're polluted, literally.

You have been purposely sickened by pharmecutical and food companies in order for them to profit off of your sickness.

How many times have you been sick and the doctor says OK Mr. JD, you've got the flu so the best thing to do is to avoid dairy products and any solids etc, right?

Why? Because Dairy products, MEAT, Yeast and especially corn products are EXTREMLY ACIDIC and they will kill you, all of these foods are like CANCER themselves.

It's a slow death, along with those foods you also need to avoid Coffee, Tea, smokes, alcohol, ALL DRUGS.

Hmm..this was my first post, but it was deleted? I removed the last sentence if thats why it was deleted.

This "Dis-Ease" literally takes peoples lives away from them with brute force.

Please keep my posts here as I just want to help these people out...
Ken

Abbotsford, Canada

#11 Apr 9, 2007
Though these posts of mine may be deleted within the next several minutes/hours if anyone wishes to contact me directly at playr71@hotmail.com

I'd be more then happy to help out...
Ken

Abbotsford, Canada

#12 Apr 9, 2007
If anyone wishes to contact me at playr71@hotmail.com I'd be more then happy to help out as my posts here are constantly deleted.
goodsamaritan55

Marikina, Philippines

#13 Apr 13, 2007
My brother suffered same as you.
His long story is here.
This will help you.
http://www.eczemacure.info/article/archive/18...
Adam

United States

#14 Apr 19, 2007
Veronica wrote:

This message is to anyone with Eczema. I am no Doctor I am just a parent who loves my child and would do anything for them. Thankfully my child "Easton" does not have Eczema but some of the children his age do. We order products from a company that makes a lotion, not a steroid or cream or ointment, but a simple lotion that has had amazing results with thousands of people. I just want to help, if you are interested in finding out about this product email@ eknightb@verizon.net
Adam

United States

#15 Apr 19, 2007
This message is to anyone with Eczema. I am no Doctor I am just a parent who loves my child and would do anything for them. Thankfully my child "Easton" does not have Eczema but some of the children his age do. We order products from a company that makes a lotion, not a steroid or cream or ointment, but a simple lotion that has had amazing results with thousands of people. I just want to help, if you are interested in finding out about this product email@ eknightb@verizon.net
Dr Manjinder Singh Vrach

Gurgaon, India

#16 Apr 26, 2007
Veronica wrote:
Dear Visitors,
Before you start the treatment with our 100% herbal oil.
You can now ask for FREE SAMPLE of 10ml from us.
Use it for a week, see its results and then you can order.
PLEASE NOTE THAT POSTAGE AND PACKING CHARGES HAS TO BE PAID IN ADVANCE.

Please feel free to contact us.

Dr. Manjinder Singh Vrach
Chandigarh, india
www.NaturalHealings.in
Monica

Towson, MD

#19 May 21, 2007
Hello,

I'm 36 yrs. old and have had eczema my whole life. There is definitely a genetic factor in my case. Unfortunately it seems to be getting worse as I get older.

I agree with "Ken" that my body seems "acidic". I know things like wine, vinegar, tomato and citrus fruits definitely make my eczema worse. I also avoid seafood, chocolate and dairy as much as possible.

I also have learned that stress and a lack of sleep will exacerbate my symptoms.

I do think from years of steroid cream use, my skin has become extremely thin which makes me more prone to developing more itchy rashes.

I have been struggling for the past few months with a very "red" face". I really don't know what to do....

I am now trying this "Goji" and "Mangosteen" juice that someone has reccommended.... No sure if it's that or the warmer weather that has helped my eczema slightly.

Next, I will try to "DETOX" my system...got nothin' to lose at this point.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#20 May 22, 2007
The human body is the finest and most well-oiled machine on this planet, Monica.

Every cell in the human body will repair itself in time if given proper alkalinity and nutrition. Detoxing is great. The major thing to do is change your diet.

Diseases CANNOT survive when the body is in an alkaline state.
Monica

Towson, MD

#21 May 23, 2007
KenGuy

So what other diet restrictions would you reccommend??

Thanks.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#22 May 23, 2007
I would recommend reading the pH Miracle by Dr. Robert Young.

Lots of people are a little angry about me saying "The cure for 'Dis-Eases' is free" because I advise them to buy a book.

The book leads you into a lifestyle that is free, it's not some All-Natural cream you would need to buy for the rest of your life every 30 days.

We are supposed to "Know" how to eat as he explains, but somewhere along the line in this world we slowly lost touch with our real foods.

If you wish to experiment a little Monica, here are 2 of my favourite recipes which I used on my 10-day cleanse, and through out the whole program as well.

Half Cucumber
1 Avocado
2 Cups spinach
1 Clove garlic
3-4 TBS finely chopped Onion(doesn't have to be finely chopped, just to give you an estimate).
1/4 red bell pepper
Bragg's liduid Aminos or Real Salt(not Table salt)to tast
1/2 tsp garam masala and curry seasoning
1 Fresh Lime squeezed
1Cup water or vegetable stock (make sure it's yeast-free).

2nd is

1 Avocado
1 Tomato
Handful Spinach
Fresh Lime
Half Cucumber
Stevia can be added to sweeten it

(put in blender and blend until smooth for both recipes)

I would also suggest juicing Greens, or buying some super green powder somewhere which contains lots of green grasses and maybe some vegetables.

I would suggest 3-5 green drinks + 2-4 soups a day, with atleast 4-5 litres of water(distilled or reverse osmosis water)

You may go through an intense Healing Crisis by doing this instantly. Going straight to a cleanse before weeks and weeks of transitioning will be extremly difficult, and may even turn you away but don't let it.

Try to do it for atleast 2-3 days, and watch how the massive flare-ups in your Eczema go away. Though 2-3 days of eating "Normal" won't be enough to cure an imbalance in your body, it might just be enough to encourage you to move forward with this new information i've given you.

Also, don't think of it as a diet, or "restrictions. It's a lifestyle. Your taste buds will change in time, and soon you will find raw juiced vegetables to be extremly tasty, and a tomato or avocado will be a very nice treat.

This is just part of the information contained in his books, I'd love to tell everyone everything about it, but it would take up too much of my time.

Best of luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there a cure for eczema? (Mar '12) 21 min mister206 32
Skin care experience with Jarvis Cometics 23 hr whelyalbert2222 1
My eczema was cured- A story from a 14 year old... (Jun '06) Oct 16 tracy 237
Ear Eczema HELP! (Dec '09) Oct 8 Merna 73
Dupulimab: new drug; likely eczema cure Oct 8 Mitch 5
The ocean did WONDERS for sons eczema!!! (Aug '08) Sep 28 melstilinski24 39
People say this All Natural Eczema Oil really w... Sep 24 Fenwick 2

Eczema People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE