First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Iritiri

Barrie, Canada

#24 May 1, 2013
I almost forgot the time- it cleared in 2 days tops with out reapplication.
Jason

Terry, MS

#25 Aug 1, 2013
I suffered from hand dermitis for over 25 years. Over those years, I went to numerous dermatologists and was prescribed several different creams and ointments. Some helped but never actual got rid of it. I was always told by them to keep my hands covered while I bathed and to only use certain types of I unscented soaps. This always made sense to me since I was always careful to keep my hands out of things because I knew as soon as most substances came into contact with my hands, they would irrate my dermitis. Long story short, I stumbled across a soap (I hesitate to call it that) that I began bathing with. It was called Cetaphil. I honestly cannot tell you in words the difference that using this product has made for me. I noticed a difference within about 3 days. With daily use of this product my hand dermitis continually to get better and better. To this day, I still use this product. It has been about three years now and I no longer have the redness, the little blisters, the cracking or the itching (the itching used to be so bad that I would literally stick my fingers under a faucet to let scalding hot water run down on them to relieve the itching). I am not saying Cetaphil will work for everyone, but in my case, it has virtually cleared my hands up and has made more of a difference than any prescription that I have ever used over the past 25 years. I never thought a bar of soap would make this type of difference. My dermatologists always did tell me that soaps would irrate my dermitis, but they would always recommend unscented Dove. NOT ONE of them ever even mentioned Cetaphil to me and to this day that angers me. I would encourage anyone to try Cetaphil to see if it makes even the slightest difference for them. And for around 4 bucks it is worth a try. I hope this helps someone.
Iritiri

Gravenhurst, Canada

#26 Sep 1, 2013
It is now September and my eczema has still not come back.. Garlic- open wound- Tops 3 days till it clears

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there a cure for eczema? (Mar '12) Thu mister206 32
Skin care experience with Jarvis Cometics Oct 22 whelyalbert2222 1
My eczema was cured- A story from a 14 year old... (Jun '06) Oct 16 tracy 237
Ear Eczema HELP! (Dec '09) Oct 8 Merna 73
Dupulimab: new drug; likely eczema cure Oct 8 Mitch 5
The ocean did WONDERS for sons eczema!!! (Aug '08) Sep 28 melstilinski24 39
People say this All Natural Eczema Oil really w... Sep '14 Fenwick 2

Eczema People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE