Since: May 12

Petoskey, MI

#1 May 20, 2012
I've had bouts with eczema that has gotten pretty severe once or twice before in my early 20's on my arms as well as my back. When I was 30 I was going through a very stressful time in my personal life as well as finacially and I started to breakout in eczema on the palms of my hands. At first the color of my hands was normal still besides a few areas of redness but there was severe scaling of the skin and cracks deep enough to bleed in some areas of my palm. After about a year and a half, the scaling finally got under control but the redness spread to cover my whole palm. I'm 34 years old now and still get the occasional scaling areas on my palms but the redness still remains no matter what I use. I've used perscription steriod creams that clear up the break outs but not the redness as well as every other lotion/cream imaginable. All of my medical check ups are perfect and i have been to three different dermatologists that tell me the same thing (eczema of the hands) and perscribe steriod cream. Am I forever stuck with red hands!? Since this started I have been through a divorce and still struggling financially. I've been told it's triggered by stress. Any suggestions?

Bangkok, Thailand

#3 May 26, 2012
Ryan27 wrote:
I've had bouts with eczema that has gotten pretty severe once or twice before in my early 20's on my arms as well as my back. When I was 30 I was going through a very stressful time in my personal life as well as finacially and I started to breakout in eczema on the palms of my hands. At first the color of my hands was normal still besides a few areas of redness but there was severe scaling of the skin and cracks deep enough to bleed in some areas of my palm. After about a year and a half, the scaling finally got under control but the redness spread to cover my whole palm. I'm 34 years old now and still get the occasional scaling areas on my palms but the redness still remains no matter what I use. I've used perscription steriod creams that clear up the break outs but not the redness as well as every other lotion/cream imaginable. All of my medical check ups are perfect and i have been to three different dermatologists that tell me the same thing (eczema of the hands) and perscribe steriod cream. Am I forever stuck with red hands!? Since this started I have been through a divorce and still struggling financially. I've been told it's triggered by stress. Any suggestions?
Hi Ryan27 ... this is my website hope this article can help you
http://salestatenow.com/Eczemacure/eczema-on-...

Bangkok, Thailand

#4 May 26, 2012
Ryan27 wrote:
Hi Ryan27 ... this is my website hope this article can help you Good luck!
http://salestatenow.com/Eczemacure/eczema-on-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eczema treatment plan: Very effective (Jan '07) Mon angie 61
Fast Cure for Serious Eczema (Dec '08) Dec 14 RPMONEY 27
What Eczema Treatments Have You Tried And Found... (Sep '09) Dec 14 RPMONEY 16
Organic Eczema Treatment Dec 9 HubblesMom 1
Itchy blistery toe Dec 9 suzykue 1
Slexir Dec 4 Hofmann81 1
My eczema was cured- A story from a 14 year old... (Jun '06) Dec 1 noor 241