Eczema Youtube Channel

Eczema Youtube Channel

Posted in the Eczema Forum

Nadia

Leeds, UK

#1 May 21, 2011
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share with you something I have been working on and wanted your feedback.

I started a youtube channel dedicated to eczema where I'm planning on making videos about my experience, what I've tried that has helped and what hasn't. I also want to talk about things like diet and it's affect on eczema, stress, the environment and other things that are linked to eczema.

Does this sound like something that would interest you and that you would like to watch? I've suffered from eczema since I was 18 months and have been finding it difficult particularly in the last 3 years when my eczema started getting worse. I know a lot of people like watching videos on youtube and I thought wouldn't it be great if there was an eczema youtube community where we can share advice, tips and just be able to relate to one another. I have no one in my life at the moment who understands what I'm going through and I need someone to talk to who will understand.

Here is my latest video, please watch and let me know if I have your support
Mike

Peabody, MA

#2 May 21, 2011
It is a good idea and I watched the video and think it is good info to share. Coffee is pretty rough for people with skin issues. I have another eczema related video on youtune which might interest you. It is:

&fe ature=mh_lolz&list=LLO6fc2 CuQVWQ

Hope your idea takes hold and good info and help is shared. Best--Mike
Nadia

Leeds, UK

#3 May 22, 2011
Thanks Mike :) I watched the video and the cream mentioned sounds really good. It's not sold here in the UK unfortunately. Have you tried this cream?
Mike

Brighton, MA

#4 May 22, 2011
HI Nadia--NO, I made it. My daughter was born with eczema and I did not want to use harsh meds on her, so as an acupuncturist, I used my herbal training and made something. It worked out for her and others so we ended up creating a company and now have 6 products.
I also made a website to just share the info I learned in trying to care for her naturally, and that is called: http://www.myskinbetter.com . It is my pet project to try to help share useful info with others. I hope you will check it out and if you like it, consider reviewing it on your youtube channel. I'd love more people to benefit from it. There are so many people who could help themselves a lot more if they had more knowledge.
BTW--we do ship the products internationally and have a number of regular clients in the UK. I think you'll find if you search some of the eczema discussion boards from the IK, you'll find some pretty glowing reviews.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Am I experiencing RSS or TSW? Feb 11 ikonik1 1
casting real people for leading health website ... Feb 5 CH_Casting 1
my 5-yr old scrotum eczema is cured (Aug '10) Feb 2 Mr_Healed 5
eczema on eyelids (Feb '06) Jan '18 rfiorito 177
Adult Eczema Rubbing Alcohol Cure (Feb '17) Dec '17 MightBeMites 7
Evening primrose plus flax seed oil supplements... (Jan '10) Dec '17 Ktboplt 30
i have extremely severe eczema EVERYWHERE (Dec '06) Nov '17 AdrianaRodriguez 195
More from around the web