First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 13

Summerville, SC

#23 Oct 30, 2013
The idea that there is no cure for eczema is popular, but wrong. The fact that many tried with doctors and were not cure does not prove anything. No one can make a statement like that and prove it. You can only say that there is no known cure..., but to say with absolute certainty that there is no cure in wrong.

I know people who have been cured not only from eczema, but from other heal issues. However, that does not mean that everyone will be cure. There are many variables that play their influences. Some people will be cured, others may or may not; it all depends on sorting out all variables.
EDMM

San Antonio, TX

#25 Feb 3, 2014
Forever Yours wrote:
My dermatologist suggested a tanning bed and vitamin d.
Did it work for you? For me, being in the sun too long just irritates my eczema and I have it on my fingers and around my mouth.
gio

Monroe, NC

#26 Feb 25, 2014
you are an absolute itiot if u think were not suppost to drin k milk maybe people with eczema cant but others can its not gonna harm u specially if they say its verry healthy for u
Ohhyess

Leeds, UK

#30 Jun 19, 2014
Im 15 and I have suffered with eczema my whole life. I have tried all the treatments /creams/ steroids even light therapy nothing can actually yet cure eczema only manage it. It is terrible especially at my age i daren't go out with my face being all blotchy and red.
Bruce

Fremont, CA

#31 Jul 6, 2014
In China, some TCM doctors use herbal material mixed with carrier, quite effective.
faissel Eczema

Morocco

#32 Jul 15, 2014
Yes you can get rid of eczema. you can check this page : http://tinyurl.com/onhjl2w
or
[url=http://howtocureeczema.bl ogspot.com/]how to get rid of eczema[/url]
Leslie C

Singapore, Singapore

#33 Jul 19, 2014
I don't think there is a cure for Eczema, but I think we can manage our inflammation levels better so that Eczema is no longer a problem.

On the other hand, I have cured myself from steroid-induced eczema.
Hi all,

Sharing this information on Topical Steroid Withdrawal at :
http://saynototopicalsteroids.com/topical-ste...

The link above will share more on the medication we use for our eczema and the side effects arising from it. Hope this helps!

Rgds,
Leslie C
Founder of http://eczemag.com
Personal blog at http://saynototopicalsteroids.com
King

Glasgow, UK

#34 Jul 25, 2014
apple cider vinegar helps
King

Glasgow, UK

#35 Jul 25, 2014
Unfortunately guys there is no cure for eczema, you can only manage it well

I have suffered eczema all my life, and well ppl that i know that used to have it have outgrown it so i wonder when is it going to be my turn

from using wet bandages to light treatment now that im in my 20s its alot better than when i was 16. so dont worry as you grow older it will settle down

steroids r rely bad. i wish i never used them when i was young. i now use jojoba oil which is soo much better than doublebase. aloe vera gel is good aswell

my hands r rely bad. i dont thnk they will ever heel up.

when i go on holiday to a hot country my skin dramtically clears up.

i think they way forward is the diet, eg eating lots of green veg like lettuce, kale, brussel sprouts, spinach, carrots and apple.

a big difference in my eczema was when i started using unflitered apple cider vinegar.

id stop the steriod stuff to only days when u rely rely need it. goes into the blood stream and it cant be good for u

i know if u control ur diet, stop fizzy drinks, dairy, and the junk and eat clean ur eczema can be managed so that u cant even notice it. lol i know its tough cuz even i cant give up the junk food but i def have incoroporated the green veg which is making a a diff

in india there is yoga called kapalbhatti. its breathing exercises u do for 30mins a day. u exhale heavily through ur nose to take toxins out which is better than drink the herb
s which are bad. kapalbhatti have proved if u do this for months ur eczema can be managed very well.

hopefully there will be a cure, but dont think its going to be soon. ne way would like to hear from u guys.

rem green veg is good for gut which in turn is good for eczema as there is deficiency in the body.

also try manuka honey. this is good but sticky. if u leave it on overnight its got so many healing properies that it works

n e way best luck
Shakila

Launceston, Australia

#38 Oct 22, 2014
There is not a cure for eczema I am 12 and I know that I have eczema and there is only cream and that to manage it
Helix

Union City, CA

#39 Oct 22, 2014
Even though there's no cure for eczema,(at least not yet anyway) that doesn't mean you have to live with it consistently. Like many others, I've lived with eczema since I was born into this sad little world, and have also looked for ANSWERS, but you only have OPTIONS. Make the best of what you are given in this life.
My eczema is down to a minimal most of the time, but when it flares it affects my face. I've been able to mostly control it. When I'm in a bad state, I drop everything they can possible create stress or physically complicate my eczema.
Find a treatment. Suck it up. Best of luck from a fellow 13 year old my friends.
mister206

United States

#41 Oct 23, 2014
I meant itched instead of aged:)
Kingg

Glasgow, UK

#42 Friday Nov 28
Shakila wrote:
There is not a cure for eczema I am 12 and I know that I have eczema and there is only cream and that to manage it
Shakila dont worry. You should try breathing exerises. xhale deeply through your nostril to take out toxins out of ur systems. and inhale lightly in.
I am working on a cure. i will update soon.
zhuo

Singapore, Singapore

#43 Sunday Nov 30
Personal experience:
I had hand eczema that was so bad that stings even when I wash my hands with water only. My hands were red and scaly and peeling. Everyday I shed so much dead skin on my hands. Sometimes it even affect my sleep as it's just too itchy. People whom I showed my hands to were horrified to see how red scaly hands were. I tried many methods described below. For sharing because I understand how painful this problem can be and how helpless eczema sufferers are when they see their skin red and scaly and feels sore and itchy.

1.EPSOM SALT-RELIEVE INFLAMMATION
2. oatmeal hand scrub-only helps a bit to get rid of dead skin
3. moisturiser (QV, physiologel, nivea, vaseline, Emu Oil, rose hip oil serum, olive oil, aloe vera gel, rice body milk)-limited effect on my dry skin. Vaseline was the worst as it seems to be blocking up my skin cells.. Physiologel was the best.
4. Vegetable juice (kale, celery, carrots, apples etc)-limited effect
5. Non-steriod cream prescribed by doctor- none effective
6. Chinese medicin(both herbs and capsules)-non effective
7. Yakult and vitagen--not helpful
8. Collagen not helpful
9. Evening primrose oil-helps a bit but didn't last long
10. Fish oil not too helpful
11.Multivitamin-didnt see it working
12. Then ...... at last.... I started wondering is it because my probiotics dosage wasnt sufficient. I went to pharmacy in Malaysia. Pharmacist recommended me to try a box of probiotics called Lacto GG instead because she said many people said it's good for eczema. I tried it at night before I sleep.... The next day I wake up and my skin peels off in large area instead of small scales. After the skin peeps off in large patch, it reveals the new skim underneath! Day 2- my skin looks like normal! It's magical! I have been taking it for a week. And my skin is almost back to normal except that it's more red than normal skin
But no more dry and scaly and itchy skin.
Try it for yourself. It's called Lacto GG. It's a strain of very well researched probiotics. I hope my experience helps all eczema sufferers.

Source
-personal experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ear Eczema HELP! (Dec '09) Fri Acroutha 75
Eczema treatment plan: Very effective (Jan '07) Dec 15 angie 61
Fast Cure for Serious Eczema (Dec '08) Dec 14 RPMONEY 27
What Eczema Treatments Have You Tried And Found... (Sep '09) Dec 14 RPMONEY 16
Organic Eczema Treatment Dec 9 HubblesMom 1
Itchy blistery toe Dec 9 suzykue 1
Slexir Dec 4 Hofmann81 1
More from around the web