Is there a cure for eczema?

Posted in the Eczema Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alex

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#1 Mar 25, 2012
I don't know about you but there is so much rubbish on the internet about the miracle cure for eczema, the old "learn how to cure your eczema" statements are repeated over and over again.
Any dermatologist will tell you that there is no cure for eczema, you can only manage your eczema. I'm afraid the reality is if you have eczema you are stuck with it for life its a fact. Its built into your DNA and therefore becomes are a part of your life.

The difference is knowing how to manage your eczema to a a point where it becomes not visible. Now having said that, it doesn't mean that your eczema is not going to come back.
You need to learn and understand what your body lacks and constantly needs in order for your body to manage eczema.

I have had eczema my whole life and have used all types of treatments. But you see these treatments are just that, they treat the symptoms of eczema not the root cause of eczema.
I have been to many doctors where they have given me this and given me that, which to be honest helped in the mean time but as I said earlier they only treated the eczema not the root cause of it.

There are many methods of managing your eczema as stated in this blog that may help http://www.disappeareczema.com/blog
PTz

Halifax, Canada

#2 Mar 31, 2012
YES you can get rid of eczema. dontdropthatshit on youtube has some great info. What he says really is the ONLY way. check out robertmorsend out on youtube too. HE changed my life. It really is all about diet. Stop putting these toxic creams on your body or itll just continue to get worse. you know why? look at the ingredients. they arent natural. and these ingredients are going straight into her bloodstream. Stop the GLUTEN, DAIRY, and MEAT. fix up your diet. you know why, cause that is the only way.
hehe READ THIS

Brampton, Canada

#3 Apr 8, 2012
Use a cream known as betaderm. It is a steroid cream meant to fiz eczema.

I tried everything until I tried this, and this worked.

It really works, boss.
Nerdy chick

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Are u satung if i Stop eating GLUTEN, DAIRY, and MEAT. Then my eczema will stop?
Sini

Hamilton, Bermuda

#5 Feb 27, 2013
How to cure ear eczema
vijay

Birmingham, UK

#6 Mar 18, 2013
Nerdy chick wrote:
Are u satung if i Stop eating GLUTEN, DAIRY, and MEAT. Then my eczema will stop?
steroids wont help your skin for long and if you keep using it your skin will become thin
Andrew

Hamilton, New Zealand

#7 Mar 19, 2013
I use a cream which has had an amazing result on my eczema. It's all gone.. This cream also came with a 90day money back guarantee if it didn't. So I thought I'd give it go. I m so glad I did. Email me for more details. andy1064@hotmail.co.uk
Jake

Abbotsford, Canada

#8 Apr 2, 2013
There ARE cures, they just aren't in the modern conventional form such as pills or ointments or some concoction you create at home. Most of the problem is that doctors treat the symptoms, not the root cause of the problem, which is different for everyone; but most commonly we are all victims of processed foods in our modern age that contain chemicals that have no place in our diet and genetically modified ingredients. We don't eat nearly enough fruits and vegetables and consume far too much acid foods like beef, chicken and pork.

Our skin has a pH level that can be more readily balanced if we eat a more alkaline based diet. Try it for a month without going off course, I guarantee you'll see some sort of improvement if you do it correctly. You can find more info on http://www.cureforeczema.ca
Forever Yours

United States

#10 Apr 5, 2013
My dermatologist suggested a tanning bed and vitamin d.
Andrew john dietrich

South Africa

#11 Apr 7, 2013
In the 90's i cure a guy in touwsriver from eczema on both his arms and it never came back,and in 2007 and 08 i cured a todler from eczema she was having on her both her legs and its gone,before i make this public i have to take it to the test or a lab to confirm and to register it that this can become legal into the hole world.its cures eczema from the root in a weeks time believe me,my email address is andrewjohndietrich@gmail.com,d ont hesitate to get in touch..
Ervin Parr

Satellite Provider

#12 Apr 14, 2013
SHUTTHEFUCK UP! ECZEMA IS CUREABLE. IF IT ISN'T THENFUCK THTSHIT I AM GOING TO THE MOON
Rudy Palacios

Austin, TX

#13 Apr 17, 2013
Stop drinking milk! Lactose may be causing your breakouts. Finally cured after 7 yrs of struggling with eczema, and then boom overnight just healed from it all. Trust me, we were never supposed to drink cow's milk to begin with. Only our mother's milk. Avoid that Lactose
Rae

Perth, Australia

#14 Apr 28, 2013
I started getting ezcema when I was 15 and moved out of home on the creases of my elbows. It got progressively worse over the next 10 years spreading to my wrists, creases of knees, legs and back. A year ago it was so uncomfortable and irritable that I needed a strong prescription anti-histamine daily to control it (sometimes two). I have recently had tests done however my allergies are to grasses, pollens and dustmite as with most people difficult to avoid. ANYWAYS I'm writing to tell you I now have no symptoms! Firstly, I got acrylic nails as a bridesmaid and noticed a decrease not in the itching, but in the way the itching affected my skin as the nails were blunt. I continued to get them refilled. Secondly, I started taking silica and biotin supplements for my hair but noticed a great improvement in my skin. 2 months later and I'm down to 2-4 antihistamines a week, very limited itching and most importantly- no visible rashes :-) hope this helps!!!!!
Metroman22

Cedar Rapids, IA

#15 May 27, 2013
I do not think there is a cure for this skin condition or disease. I have tried all the creams and BS that is out there known to mankind..you can stop outbreaks from happening but only for a while. I have been told it is not only a diet thing to watch out for..but also be very cautious about the (soap) and (shampoo) you use. Not all..but there are some ingredients & chemicals that are are in OUR products today that can cause it. Some of these soaps have (skin)&(scalp) irritants in them. It is my understanding that once you have eczema you cannot get rid of it..you can lower the number of out breaks..but saying you can cure it or get rid of it is like saying the (The geese will not return in the spring)...

Since: Sep 12

Buford, GA

#16 May 28, 2013
Not sure if you can cure eczema, but you can successfully treat it. I use a product called CapriClear. It's an all-natural spray on moisturizer that helps reduce the itch and the redness. Try it see what you think. You can now get it at Ulta Stores.
LryGo

Ann Arbor, MI

#17 May 31, 2013
YES!!!

TRY METADERM BY HAUS. IT IS NON-STEROIDAL, AND IT WORKS!

http://www.amazon.com/MetaDerm-Organic-Moistu...
From Another Mother...

Ocala, FL

#19 Jun 2, 2013
Alex wrote:
I don't know about you but there is so much rubbish on the internet about the miracle cure for eczema, the old "learn how to cure your eczema" statements are repeated over and over again.
Any dermatologist will tell you that there is no cure for eczema, you can only manage your eczema. I'm afraid the reality is if you have eczema you are stuck with it for life its a fact. Its built into your DNA and therefore becomes are a part of your life.

The difference is knowing how to manage your eczema to a a point where it becomes not visible. Now having said that, it doesn't mean that your eczema is not going to come back.
You need to learn and understand what your body lacks and constantly needs in order for your body to manage eczema.

I have had eczema my whole life and have used all types of treatments. But you see these treatments are just that, they treat the symptoms of eczema not the root cause of eczema.
I have been to many doctors where they have given me this and given me that, which to be honest helped in the mean time but as I said earlier they only treated the eczema not the root cause of it.

There are many methods of managing your eczema as stated in this blog that may help http://www.disappeareczema.com/blog
Yo
LadyKay

London, UK

#20 Jun 3, 2013
"
Alex wrote:
"

I used to have it but ever since I switched to body butter, my skin is clear. Vaseline helps, too! My skin has been clear for 10 years, it's possible!
BMM

Adelaide, Australia

#21 Jun 4, 2013
My husband suffered from eczema for 5 years. He tried everything to try and relieve his eczema... Dermatologists,changing his diet and every eczema cream he could find, but his eczema would always return. He finally found a fantastic eczema cream called Robertson's Skin Repair Ointment which healed his eczema! He has now been eczema free for over 15 years! I hope this helps your eczema.
ryan giggs

Alexandria, Egypt

#22 Oct 29, 2013
Simple but effective guide to getting eczema under control,and Lays everything out into a simple steps formula that anyone can follow .
http://www.curefor-eczema.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ear Eczema HELP! (Dec '09) Dec 19 Acroutha 75
Eczema treatment plan: Very effective (Jan '07) Dec 15 angie 61
Fast Cure for Serious Eczema (Dec '08) Dec 14 RPMONEY 27
What Eczema Treatments Have You Tried And Found... (Sep '09) Dec 14 RPMONEY 16
Organic Eczema Treatment Dec 9 HubblesMom 1
Itchy blistery toe Dec 9 suzykue 1
Slexir Dec 4 Hofmann81 1
More from around the web