I cured eczema by avoiding NIGHTSHADES

I cured eczema by avoiding NIGHTSHADES

Posted in the Eczema Forum

ATfromEarth

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Feb 5, 2014
I finally found a cure by realizing that Eczema is a reaction to certain foods or chemicals. Iíve had eczema for as long as I could remember and it wasnít until recently that I figured out NIGHTSHADES (peppers, eggplant, tomatoesÖ) were the source of my skin irritations. Since then, I've been eczema-free.
Start by eliminating certain foods after a rash occurs so that you can figure out what to avoid. I wish a doctor had told me that simple truth a long time ago, but then again, most are in the business of making money, not giving permanent cures.
A lot, if not all things can be healed naturally. To cure it, itís not about putting ointments or shea butter on it, those only mask the symptoms- with eczema, itís simply about eliminating substances you react to.
baardmk

Mo I Rana, Norway

#2 Feb 21, 2014
that's interesting. Thanks for sharing. I agree with your philosophy.

I have found that some other things than nightshades have been problematic (citrus fruits and raw spinach and broccoli for instance).

But I'll add nightshades on the possible problematic foods list.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hemp seed healing balm (Sep '13) Jul 17 patel1 4
My eczema was cured- A story from a 14 year old... (Jun '06) Jul 10 faisa 249
eczema on both hands Jul 9 Boyaka 2
eczema and depression Jul 8 louise96 1
Research on Popular Natural Eczema Treatments Jul 2 Sue 4
How else can I treat my horrid eczema? Jul 2 Sue 3
eczema on eyelids (Feb '06) Jul 2 Mummy Sue 174
More from around the web