My eczema gone after 37 years with 1 ...

My eczema gone after 37 years with 1 amazing non steroid cream

Posted in the Eczema Forum

Jack

Miami, FL

#2 May 10, 2012
What the doctor prescribed you or Protopic .1% or Tacrolimus is just another form of suppressant. Very powerful suppressant, which probably cannot be continually taken or you will have no immune system and then will need to take antibiotics to fight common cold. And 0.1% is a massive concentration as most Tacrolimus creams come in 0.03% concentration.
Carolynne - Auckland NZ

Auckland, New Zealand

#3 Aug 4, 2012
I have been taking a immune suppressant for over 2 years now, before I started I was always sick, infections, colds, flu... since I started taking tablets.. Not one cold or infection !!!!
I was told to be careful as I might get bugs easier, but I have found the reverse to be true.
Weird I know... but its true honest. I like most extremely severe suffers of eczema, I tried anything and everything, gave up hope of ever finding anything that would give even a little bit of relief. A immune suppressant for me... was the miracle I had been looking for, for more than 40 years. Please don't just take my word, check it out, ask your doctor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A mom that is at her wits end.... Toddler with ... Aug 5 Ambam2010 1
Evening primrose plus flax seed oil supplements... (Jan '10) Jul '17 2234yaya 29
Help-new May '17 Julie 1
My eczema was cured- A story from a 14 year old... (Jun '06) May '17 Justmeinak 266
I give up (Jan '09) Apr '17 Kat 16
i have extremely severe eczema EVERYWHERE (Dec '06) Apr '17 Kat 194
Is there a cure for eczema? (Mar '12) Apr '17 Theyna313 42
More from around the web