4 year old daughter with eczema

4 year old daughter with eczema

Posted in the Eczema Forum

Taylor, MI

#1 Apr 2, 2011
as of right now my daughters eczema is going crazy!! i stopped steroid creams beacause they never seemed to work anyway. i called a holistic healer and so far we started to change her diet she cant have milk, soy or cow, i put more probiotics in her diet, she takes an herbal supplement for her digestive system, and some natural lotions. it seems to be getting worse according to my holistic friend it will get worse before it gets better. my problem is every night she itches and its raw again and its never going to heal. what the heck can i do i am at my wits end worried and heart broken....help

New York, NY

#2 Apr 7, 2011
My son suffered from eczema from the time he was 4 months old. We tried every remedy we came across, from the steroid creams prescibed by the dermatologist, to every crazy thing we could find online. Here is what finally helped him - acupuncture and Chinese herbs. I would NEVER have believed it, if I hadn't seen it happen to my own child. I'm posting everywhere I can, to let people know, as I would often go to bed at night in tears when nothing had worked. It is so tough to see your child suffer.

He was two when we started treatment, so we know it wasn't just a placebo effect. He had no preconceived notions of what this was supposed to do for him. It took two visits before we started to see impovement; probably because they had started us on a different set of herbs. We went to Jill Blakeway, in Manhattan. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. I have a blog, where you can see his results. I'm sharing this info freely, not asking for anything, just hoping we can help others in the same situation. www.lilelephants.blogspot.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eczema flare up made worse by showering (Aug '13) Thu Yvonne 6
eczema on eyelids (Feb '06) Oct 17 vangrrl 175
Eczema treatment success! many tried mini reviews (Aug '12) Oct 5 Robin 6
How long does the shot last? (May '09) Oct 4 ELENANN9e 45
Eczema treatment plan: Very effective (Jan '07) Oct 4 Grammerpolice 67
dyshidrotic eczema/pompholyx cured Oct 3 samshands 1
Cure for Atopic Eczema (Jan '10) Oct 2 Martha 42
More from around the web