hemp seed healing balm

hemp seed healing balm

Posted in the Eczema Forum

Emily Geller

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Sep 7, 2013
After many years trying to manage my eczema I've found that medicated and prescription creams work for a few days but the symptoms of eczema
always return. The chemical components in these creams and lotions irritate the skin rather than creating a healing effect. I've had enormous benefit from this Natural product: Hemp Seed Healing Balm
It's made with all natural and organic ingredients that actually feed the skin, rather than nuking it with chemicals. It's available at Amazon. if you search for HEMP SEED HEALING BALM you will find it.
I have the 2 sizes. A large tin for home use and a small tin for work and travel that fits in my pocket book.

I hope this helps others who are looking for a natural alternative.

Emily
dreamon

New Zealand

#2 Sunday Jul 12
does this product come from Australia & made in Australia thanks Anne Senior
dreamon

New Zealand

#3 Sunday Jul 12
Is this product made in Australia
patel1

Coventry, UK

#4 Friday Jul 17
Hi I have had Eczema since I was four years old on my hands and yes I notice the same with steroid based creams work for few days only.

I have tried many different creams but to date the best one is Aloe Moisture lotion mixed with Aloe gel by forever living. It has helped my Eczema and my hands feel so much softer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eczema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My eczema was cured- A story from a 14 year old... (Jun '06) Jul 10 faisa 249
eczema on both hands Jul 9 Boyaka 2
eczema and depression Jul 8 louise96 1
Research on Popular Natural Eczema Treatments Jul 2 Sue 4
How else can I treat my horrid eczema? Jul 2 Sue 3
eczema on eyelids (Feb '06) Jul 2 Mummy Sue 174
***My daughter's eczema healed in a natural way... Jul 2 Sue 2
More from around the web